Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2001 6:33:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if it will be for LEO's or civilians.  There is no picture.  I hope it looks cool.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If this underbarrel shotgun is the one that was developed in conjunction with Colt firearms it is indeed cool.

Awhile back I saw a very brief article in one of the gun magazines showing a lightweight under barrel shotgun that Colt was helping to design, one of the cooler things I remember is that it was designed to use a detachable 3 or 4 shot magazine.  It was indeed a compact looking design, more compact than the Rem870 cutdown jobbers they put on the doorknocker M4s.

Since there isn't a very good description of the shotgun nor is there a picture I will have to wait and see if this is the one I'm thinking of.

If it is the one I'm thinking of it will probably be a restricted item because the barrel length looked under 18 inches.
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could have one.  It would be extremely kewl to have an undermount 12 guage.  It would be better than a 37 mm.
Link Posted: 2/12/2001 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2001 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top