Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:32:44 PM EDT
I've been playing like mad for the past few days, at 1st Lt. now.

Let me know if you want to jump in a server sometime... IM me some kind of screen name on AIM/MSN.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Hop on The Perfect General's servers.

I usually play on there. Good group of guys, and have always been friendly to Ar15 members.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Chance you could give me the IP?  Or... is it TDM, CTF etc. ?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
They have 4, I play on the Hardcore TDM and mixed gametype servers.

www.theperfectgeneral.com
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been playing for the last 3 days and I am aready up to the rank of field commander (5 stars, baby); I tend to use {UN} United n00bs and do my magic with a Barrett .50 in Red Tiger Stripe or an M60E4 in Digital with a red dot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They have 4, I play on the Hardcore TDM and mixed gametype servers.

www.theperfectgeneral.com

Ty.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've been playing for the last 3 days and I am aready up to the rank of field commander (5 stars, baby); I tend to use {UN} United n00bs and do my magic with a Barrett .50 in Red Tiger Stripe or an M60E4 in Digital with a red dot.

How does the Barret work for you?

I am just a 1st Lt... I like the M40 but looking to try out the M700 as it has a little more damage but less accuracy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am just a 1st Lt... I like the M40 but looking to try out the M700 as it has a little more damage but less accuracy.

I like the M21 the best until you get the barrett
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like the M21 the best until you get the barrett

The M21 is nice for urban environments, but even then... I use the M16.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I recently started COD4 online. PC version, I dont like console controllers.

Download Teamspeak and XFire. A friend of mine helped me hook up with Team-Digital clan. They run their own COD4 server

IM me for the IP addresses.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top