Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 8:11:28 AM EDT

"I don't think there's any doubt that this war has turned out to be a disaster for many negroes, who were provided with food, clothing and shelter free of charge prior to the signing of the so-called Emancipation Proclamation, and are now left to fend for themselves."

"...and experts we spoke with expressed concerns that the White House might opt for a military response before exhausting all possible diplomatic options and seeking advice from the U.N.."

"Wolf, according to the administrators who run this this refugee camp, the residents are provided with colorful clothing, communal sleeping arrangements that provide a slumber party atmosphere, and state of the art shower facilities."

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#1]
She's a libtard tool.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
She's a libtard tool.

And has been for years. Nothing new here.

Excellent post btw.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#3]
great pics. did you make those yourself?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:19:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She's a libtard tool.

And has been for years. Nothing new here.

Excellent post btw.

+1 on all counts...she was a lot more bangable back in the day.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No, I ripped it off of a political site that has some great satire. It makes the point we've all know for years.[
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#6]
she supports the "freedom fighters"
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Nothing new there, she's always been a sympathizer for Muslim extremists.  I can't stand that bitch.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#8]
CNN would do well to add a few Americans to their line up.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i1.tinypic.com/n3qkav.jpg

"I don't think there's any doubt that this war has turned out to be a disaster for many negroes, who were provided with food, clothing and shelter free of charge prior to the signing of the so-called Emancipation Proclamation, and are now left to fend for themselves."

i1.tinypic.com/n3qltt.jpg

"...and experts we spoke with expressed concerns that the White House might opt for a military response before exhausting all possible diplomatic options and seeking advice from the U.N.."

i1.tinypic.com/n3qm49.jpg

"Wolf, according to the administrators who run this this refugee camp, the residents are provided with colorful clothing, communal sleeping arrangements that provide a slumber party atmosphere, and state of the art shower facilities."

That has got to be one of the most brilliant and devastating posts I have ever read here.

Instant classic.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#10]
She has been referred to as the War Whore!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Didn't she go on a rant at some journalism conference, about how could the press have allowed GWB to be elected?  She basically was calling for a press smear campaign because they knew what was best.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I've never seen a picture of Christiane Amanapour.

I thought that was a picture of Mick Jagger!

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Best Post of the Day!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I still want to poke her pooper while reading a gun mag...

I will need a de-con wash after, but what the hell it'll be worth introduceing her to A.T.M.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Not surprisingly, she's married to Jamie Rubin - a former member of the Clinton administration, spokesman for Wesley Clark, and advisor to John Kerry.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Not surprisingly, she's married to Jamie Rubin - a former member of the Clinton administration, spokesman for Wesley Clark, and advisor to John Kerry.

Yep, but she's impartial, remember!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, but she's impartial, remember!

Yeah, just like I am a Seal-Ranger Ninja Sniper.  Hell, I was the one that set up the Special Forces training syllabus.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I ripped it off of a political site that has some great satire. It makes the point we've all know for years.[

Thought you had a stroke of brilliance

Dont worry...I ripped it off of you and sent it to my liberal mother...
Mom's gonna write me out of the will...she is still shocked that I am not a libtard
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#19]
She always has been, but CNN = American Al-Jazeera anyways.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.  Isn't she Palestinian?

C'mon, you guys know you would GRUDGE fu<k her.  Strap on old Steely Dan and do it for the neo cons!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#21]
She's a F**KING Iranian C**T!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Symp for sure...she hates America....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top