Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 12:01:58 PM EDT
Here's an interesting[url=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/10/7/132430.shtml] article[/url] about the shootings and the media.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
interesting article, but shows little familiarity with the workings of the FBI behavioral sciences unit.  if you want to learn how 'profiling' is done, check out 'the anatomy of motive' and 'mindhunter' by john douglas, who helped found the BSU.  very interesting reads, and 'anatomy...' has some do-it-yourself cases and solutions.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
What caught my eye is that some terror experts are theorising that the West Nile virus is in fact a bio terror weapon.  I started wondering about that several months ago, when I found out that the only other country in the world with an (proportionatly) equivalent number of cases is Israel.  

I'm beginning to increasingly believe that the media are nothing but propaganda tools for whatever BS the government decides we should hear.  Not quite ready for a tin foil hat yet, but I'm getting closer.  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
CNN finds the culprit in MD
View Quote

and OJ finds the real killer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top