Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 2:32:26 AM EDT
Did I just hear that right? [TIVO says yes: 6:09 EST Carol Costello said it]. Don't drink the friggen water!

From the Mississippi Dept of Health

http://www.msdh.state.ms.us/msdhsite/_static/14,0,194,170.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:35:32 AM EDT
[#1]
www.msdh.state.ms.us/msdhsite/_static/14,0,194,170.html

Made it hot......

And people wonder WHY I dont drink water..... It's simple really.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
That is BAD.  But on Fox, some goober is worried about bleach leaking into floodwaters....

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=387479
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:47:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Now, an additional person has died in Texas. Bottled water isn't such a waste of money anymore.

They are flying these poor folks all over the USA. I hope the authorities have got their communicable disease act together.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now, an additional person has died in Texas. Bottled water isn't such a waste of money anymore.

They are flying these poor folks all over the USA. I hope the authorities have got their communicable disease act together.

Keep hope alive, brutha.
My wife is a teacher, and they've already got some of the DPs in school up here.  I'm picking up a metric buttload of Purel, and we're all getting HepA/B jabs.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I really thought diptheria was gonna be after dysentary.  I figured cholera was gonna rear her ugly head but I am suprised it happend that quickly!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Exactly...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep hope alive, brutha.
My wife is a teacher, and they've already got some of the DPs in school up here.  I'm picking up a metric buttload of Purel, and we're all getting HepA/B jabs.

That's a lot of Purell!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#8]
CDC is sending people down to the hurricane sites for a month to monitor things.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#9]
One storm away from being a third world country.

Who'da thunk it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#10]
took longer than I thought it would
I was figuring on a disease epidemic by last saturday
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:04:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Mosquitoes should be back in force shortly (most were probably wiped out by the flooding, new generation in progress) - that whole area will need serious cleanup
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

POE?  Damn commies, putting shit in our water.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#13]
"metric buttload"

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
CDC is sending people down to the hurricane sites for a month to monitor things.

They are from the Government, and they are here to help.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

POE?  Damn commies, putting shit in our water.

Didnt you hear? Bush had the CIA put that in the water to kill black poeple ...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep hope alive, brutha.

That's a lot of Purell!

BigDozer66

I have big hands.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:18:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
"metric buttload"

Yeah, it's equivalent to 2.24 imperial buttloads.  I'm not sure what the exchange rate for the buttload is in Canadia, sorry.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
imperial buttloads.  

You said "imperial buttload"

hehe hehe hehe
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:23:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Outbreaks of cholera are nothing new to the U.S.  Cook your food properly and boil your water in affected areas and you are not likely to develop cholera.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top