Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2002 7:11:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
We know he's corrupt, the problem is people would prefer him over a Republican.  Like my mom...she won't vote for anyone unless they have a big "D" next to their name.  She's probably more conservative in her politics than me on many stuff, but she can't bring herself to vote for a conservative person.  She considers Republicans evil for some reason...not saying I don't agree with her sometimes but give her facts she just repeats "evil."  Oh well...thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Governor Gray Davis, just like Senator John McCain, is a Vietnam war hero and pro-law enforcement.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:46:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Damn,that Paul guy rules!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:48:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Corrupt is an understatement.  But don't over estimate the general stupidity of most California residents...especially those in LA and SF.

BTW, I live in Cali so I know what I'm talking about.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I was born in California, and I now live in North Carolina.  Hint Hint!  [:D]

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Is that why Kalifornians keep moving up here .
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:01:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Governor Gray Davis, just like Senator John McCain, is a Vietnam war hero and pro-law enforcement.
View Quote

BFD
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:52:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Agreed. Gay Davis is the big "D" and can do anything he wants. Simmon has been absent from the race so far and hasn't got a snowball's chance in Mexico City.
View Quote

Actually, everything I've seen and read and listened to show that he's doing very well considering he's a nobody.  Polls show he's doing as low as 2% ahead of Davis and as high as 9%.  Thing is the LA Times and other major papers aren't really reporting it.

Still, he'll need to be a little more "go for the throat" if he wants to beat Davis...
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Must be why he lost the Sheriff Associations (or some big cop organization, forget the name now) endorsement and he's a gun hating Nazi...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:42:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Must be why he lost the Sheriff Associations (or some big cop organization, forget the name now) endorsement and he's a gun hating Nazi...
View Quote

A more likely reason is he said something to piss them off. The majority of LE organizations in CA are anti-gun.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:39:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Davis is nothing but a lowly Democratic POS. Just hours after the shooting at LAX he gave a press conference stating that he was sorry about the shooting but he was busy at the time cleaning a fucking beach. He repeated the "cleaning a beach" remark in every damn sentence. It's all he could come up with along with damn near every other campaign issue on the front. Fuck him and bring on Simon...

Please.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:03:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I really don't think you can call McCain a hero.He was shot down and managed to survive. That he suffered torture is a terrible thing, but it doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a survivor. Of late he has not been much of an advocate of individual freedoms and that diminishes him.
Davis, on the other hand, may or may not be a hero. I don't know much about him. He doesn't get much press here in Nazi Jersey. We have our own dweeb for a governor
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top