Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/15/2001 9:41:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/15/2001 9:42:40 PM EDT by Hunduh]
Probably a stupid question, but I have a pre-ban Bushmaster w/ A2 stock, and would like to change over to a telescoping stock. I see some called CAR buttstocks and some called M4 Buttstocks. Are they the same thing?? All I have ever owned is A2 so I have no clue about collapsable buttstocks. Also, whats the pros and cons of Fiberrite vs. Aluminum? Plastic? WHAT I DO WANT is one of the new style ones w/ the re-angled buttstock. I also need to be able to mount the Telestock cheekpiece by Cherokee. I know that the cheekpiece does not fit "new" type fibrerite stocks, nor does it fit aluminum ones. I would also like to use a rubber buttpad. Am I asking for too much? Does cherokee make a new telestock cheekpiece for the "new" style fibrerite stocks w/ the re-angled shoulderplate? Thanks in advance for any help.. Hunduh@att.net SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!! Im clueless so your 2 cents does count!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 9:58:41 PM EDT
I've handled both, and I like the one with the ribbed sides better because it doesn't rattle, and to me the buttplate being angled a little, is more comfortable. As far as I know, there is no cheekpiece for it, though. It does seem to be fairly strong, but won't be anywhere near as strong as the non-telescoping stocks, either A1 or A2.
Top Top