Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2002 9:37:57 PM EDT
I was looking into a second chance super featherlite 2000. It is #R-bp103 in the galls mag and it goes for $449.00. But I don't know what i am looking for. How much bigger do you order your shirts? Any other suggestions? I would preferre one that is not to noticealbe. I am also looking at zero gravity vest, probably there middle of the rode vest(what do you think about there good better and best vests? Thanks
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 2:28:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah they issue vests, but they issue what ever comes in at a good price on a bid, the vests we have now are real uncomfortable, and big.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I wear a armour of america level II 12hrs a day 6 days a week (thank god for OT) either external carrier during the summer and internal during the winter ... make sure when ya get it cut for ya that the distance betwee nshoulders in front is when ya have your arms forward like you are driving, otherwise ya will get it bunching up all the time and quite uncomfortable (not to mention tiring) if you do a lot of patroling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top