Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 7:40:14 PM EST
I have been bitten by the trap bug. While searching over at sportingclays.net some of the retailers offer a 5%-15% discount on large ammo purchases. About a week ago they said there was a place called Ganger Mountain in Ohio that had a deal where you buy 2 boxes of shells and get the 3rd box free. They said they were getting boxes of 25 12 ga for $2 a box. Does anyone know of any retailers in Kentucky that will give these kind of deals if you buy 30+ flats?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:44:55 PM EST
Dick's . Dick's sells to GIs. Galyan's says "fuck you" to GIs. Fuck Galyans. Fuck them sorry ass motherfuckers. Stay away!!! Galyans sucks!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:03:27 PM EST
You can only buy ammo from Dick's if they have what you want in stock. Sorry for the bitter reply, but I hate going to the mall and the last four times I've been was to go by Dick's. They didn't have the ammo I wanted in stock. It's a large (for a mall) store with a lot of expensive stock, but apparently even a small investment in ammo is too much to ask. They did have UMC 9mm and 38 Special at a good price, but their selection of rifle ammo was very slim. That's strange considering they sell only rifles.z
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:19:55 PM EST
if your going to get that much ammo, just remember, not trap shooter is complete without a reloading set.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:43:52 PM EST
Zoom, the Lexington store is always well stocked. I bought a few thousand rounds of the Remington 20 rnd sporting clay boxes for I think about $2.48 a box. They had about 40 flats on the floor.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:44:02 PM EST
MK the best deals that I have found on ammo, both shotgun and rifle, have been at the Louisville show and the machinegun shoot. Iso
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:37:42 AM EST
I don’t know the prices, but my local Galyans has flats of shotgun ammo sitting in the showroom. They used to have really great prices on Q3131A - $3.18 a box when buying ten boxes, which around here is better than gun show prices. So they might be worth checking in to.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:01:24 AM EST
Top Top