Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 8:40:14 PM EDT
I have been bitten by the trap bug.  While searching over at sportingclays.net some of the retailers offer a 5%-15% discount on large ammo purchases.  About a week ago they said there was a place called Ganger Mountain in Ohio that had a deal where you buy 2 boxes of shells and get the 3rd box free.  They said they were getting boxes of 25 12 ga for $2 a box.  Does anyone know of any retailers in Kentucky that will give these kind of deals if you buy 30+ flats?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Dick's . Dick's sells to GIs. Galyan's says "fuck you" to GIs.

Fuck Galyans. Fuck them sorry ass motherfuckers. Stay away!!! Galyans sucks!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You can only buy ammo from Dick's if they have what you want in stock.  Sorry for the bitter reply, but I hate going to the mall and the last four times I've been was to go by Dick's.  They didn't have the ammo I wanted in stock.  It's a large (for a mall) store with a lot of expensive stock, but apparently even a small investment in ammo is too much to ask.  They did have UMC 9mm and 38 Special at a good price, but their selection of rifle ammo was very slim.  That's strange considering they sell only rifles.z
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
if your going to get that much ammo, just remember, not trap shooter is complete without a reloading set.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Zoom, the Lexington store is always well stocked.  I bought a few thousand rounds of the Remington 20 rnd sporting clay boxes for I think about $2.48 a box.  They had about 40 flats on the floor.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]
MK the best deals that I have found on ammo, both shotgun and rifle, have been at the Louisville show and the machinegun shoot.

Iso
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I don’t know the prices, but my local Galyans has flats of shotgun ammo sitting in the showroom.

They used to have really great prices on Q3131A - $3.18 a box when buying ten boxes, which around here is better than gun show prices.  So they might be worth checking in to.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top