Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 6:26:58 PM EDT
I’m getting ready to do some business cards and need a logo. I need drawings or some kind of graphics of a M4 and MP5 to put on the card. Anyone have one or know where I can look for one?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Google?

Gee Thanks but Im looking for alittle more help than that.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Search for the thread of the guy who sells custom stickers. He's got plenty that he may be willing to share.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Google?

Gee Thanks but Im looking for alittle more help than that.

So you want us to Google it for you?

Nope. Actually I’ve done the Google thing and didn’t come up with what I was after. I’m not after glossy cards with pictures of firearms on them, which seems to be all I find when I do my Google searches.  I thought someone might have run across a site that had what I was looking for and might pass on the info to me. Sorry if I’m not the Google masters you guys seem to be or if I was wrong for asking for alittle help to find what I needed. Guess I must have thought it was like the good ole days of ARFCOM when people tried to help when they could but hey don’t worry you guys have fast forwarded me into the real world again where you’ll get stomped on for asking anything that seems like a stupid question. OH and before I forget. If it wouldn’t be to much trouble would you go ahead and do that google search for me!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I could do up a stylized logo for you, so you don't get copyright/trademark issues...

You want my price sheet and a couple examples?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:32:34 AM EDT
[#11]
If it were me, I'd grab a photo of an M4 and an MP5, and modify them in Photoshop. It's not particuarly difficult. Do you want somebody to do it for you, or something?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I could do up a stylized logo for you, so you don't get copyright/trademark issues...

You want my price sheet and a couple examples?

Yes I would...Sent ya a email.

Quoted:
Search for the thread of the guy who sells custom stickers. He's got plenty that he may be willing to share.

Searched him out last night after your post. Im gonna have him do the signs for my truck. Thanks!!

Quoted:
"seems like"?

Gosh Tweak. I like the photos but Im not looking for photos. Thansk for the great help though.

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top