Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 9:15:46 AM EDT
This may not belong here, but I like to recognize good service. Yesterday I ordered about $75 worth of stuff from them and realized today I needed a barrel nut. Called this AM and asked if they could add that to my order. "Already in the shipping dept., sir." "No problem," I responded, "I 'll just get it somewhere else as I don't want to pay shipping on that one item."  The guy said "We'll send it and won't charge shipping." Now that is SERVICE! That is typical of the kind of service I have received  every time I've ordered from Bushmaster. Thanks, Bushmaster. Great products and great service.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This may not belong here, but I like to recognize good service. Yesterday I ordered about $75 worth of stuff from them and realized today I needed a barrel nut. Called this AM and asked if they could add that to my order. "Already in the shipping dept., sir." "No problem," I responded, "I 'll just get it somewhere else as I don't want to pay shipping on that one item."  The guy said "We'll send it and won't charge shipping." Now that is SERVICE! That is typical of the kind of service I have received  every time I've ordered from Bushmaster. Thanks, Bushmaster. Great products and great service.

They are the only AR's I buy!
AWESOME!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree as well.  I will continue to use their services.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:21:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a BUSHY M4. Great gun. I ordered parts from BM and had them within 4 days. They have great service.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#4]
 It's nice to know that there are still decent companies out there that appreciate  their customers. I mean really, what is shipping to a company like that?  Yet it's little things like "don't worry about it sir, we'll ship it to ya." that will keep people coming back.  

On another note... you should try getting stuff shipped to Alaska.  It's like most people in the lesser 48 think that USPS doesn't deliver up here.
~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I know one guy who returned his CMP rifle to Bushmaster to get something fixed and they sent him  the rifle back repaired in less than a month. And then they sent him a new CMP rifle free a month later.

I don't think they meant to do the second thing, but they never asked for the gun back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top