Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2001 7:56:48 PM EDT
Hey guys.  I have a problem.  I have four mag pouches on my AV that I don't have anything to put in them.  I was thinking maybe one could hold a flare, another a flashlight, but those other two I'd like to store some more ammo in.  NEATLY.  I was sewing for two hours by hand before I gave up today trying to make a circular folding bullet holder.  Anyone know of where I can get my hands on something like what I need. sorta like the Klean-bore cleaning kit that rolls up, only it hold ammo. This is the vest:  
http://store2.blackhawkindustries.com/photo/848.jpg
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]store2.blackhawkindustries.com/photo/848.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks.  I couldnt get it to work...

NSF
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you talking about a "roll", like people carry folding knives in?  Like a belt that rolls up?

-Troy
View Quote

Yeh, only I want it made of nylon and roll to about as round as a soda can, but a little taller.

NSF
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Bullet Holders?
OOPS! Sorry I thought this was a thread about Perps![:D]
Lynn  [heavy]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Weapon is not mag-fed. SS.

NSF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top