Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2012 12:34:37 PM EDT
Alright the owner does not think of it as a bug out home but I do.

Friend took me to this place 100 foot dock, nice home and a barn that sleeps 18, the only way to get there if you can find it is by Air Boat, canoe, or walk through 5 miles of forest then another 300 yards of salt water marsh. Place has no electric and all light fixtures are gas, and a huge cistern, everything including gas and the 2 pallets of water they had was brought in by air boats.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Friend took me to this place 100 foot dock, nice home and a barn that sleeps 18, the only way to get there if you can find it is by Air Boat, canoe, or walk through 5 miles of forest then another 300 yards of salt water marsh. Place has no electric and all light fixtures are gas, and a huge cistern, everything including gas and the 2 pallets of water they had was brought in by air boats.

I am a guy, I like seeing shit...like in pictures.

This post would be cool in the women shooter's forum, where they like to read shit.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
CSB.

Pics make this wonderfully enlightening.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This post would be cool in the women shooter's forum, where they like to read shit.

Greatest post evar!
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is why I keep coming back to read GD

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
EDIT: So not winning today
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is why I keep coming back to read GD

No pics I would never go to someones home and take pics, but I did do a google maps of the place but I could not save it on my computer to end up posting a pic.

Funny story how my friend found this place, friend canoes everywhere and happen to go up this shallow waterway and came across this dock with 6 Air boats tied up, being the kind of person he is  he can walk up to anyone and make friends in 30 seconds and was thinking about going up to check it out but he heard so much shooting he decided not to and instead left a note on the dock.
couple days later he gets a call from the wife/ co-owner of the place and she invites to come over for the weekend and spend it with her family the rest is history.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#8]
since OP failed I want this house

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top