Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 11:56:08 AM EDT
So we all know about the "auto burst" and "super tac" trigger systems and such.  My buddy asked me about them and I told him they didn't work that well.  But the truth is I have never had any experience with any of them.  So I'm just curious as to if any of you have and what you thought?  Do they do anything more than bump-firing or what?  To be honest if they do work, it might be a fun little toy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It's shit, any Joe Shmoe can bumpfire without the help of that $34 pos.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's shit, any Joe Shmoe can bumpfire without the help of that $34 pos.

Thats what I'm thinking too, just wanted to see if anyone has tried to use one
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
no one?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
They're junk. Doesn't matter who uses them. Advertising crap.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Did you use one?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#6]
If no one has used one, looks like ill spend the $20 and see how they work
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If no one has used one, looks like ill spend the $20 and see how they work

The mind wavers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you use one?

My friend bought a Tac-Trigger, put it on his SKS, didn't do shit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Worthless BUT legal...contrary to what many LEO's think
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Everone i have talked to says they are worthless, and i myself also would think they are.  But i have yet to hear any stories...except for roboman's.

just thought that with 2000+ member, more than 1 person would have had to run into one.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Everone i have talked to says they are worthless, and i myself also would think they are.  But i have yet to hear any stories...except for roboman's.

just thought that with 2000+ member, more than 1 person would have had to run into one.

Then why even debate buying one? If they really worked so well you'd have tons of folks rushing in speaking its praises.

The absence of negative experiences doesn't automatically equate to a superior product.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then why even debate buying one? If they really worked so well you'd have tons of folks rushing in speaking its praises.

The absence of negative experiences doesn't automatically equate to a superior product.

because all thoes people have not had any experiences with them, just going off what they think.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#13]
 I had one, did not work well.   Bump firing is way to go, also have gunsmith get trigger slack taken all out and lighten trigger pull to minimum.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I bought one years ago and wasted $20. I was young and dumb. I was 18 and I'd just bought my AR15. Now I can bumpfire VERY easily. I haven't tried from my shoulder yet but I bet I can.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought one for a mac 11, I could bump easier without it, I sold it all the gun. I don't even bump fire anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top