Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 3:56:55 PM EDT
Buddy told me that's the name they gave the Blackhawk that flew that bitch Hillary around Afghanistan.

rk
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
[LOL] Appropriate.

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Awesome!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
[rofl2]

very fitting,

[img]http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/darenet/hillary.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Awesome!
View Quote

[jeff spiccoli]Awsome! Totally Awsome![/jeff spiccoli]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard that too, but not from any military types who'd have known it first-hand. So....I think it's kind of dubious.  Funny though, awesome if it's true.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I sent this to Snopes.com for verification.  As of this posting, its still not on their site.  I'll bet its false.

Merlin
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I sent this to Snopes.com for verification.  As of this posting, its still not on their site.  I'll bet its false.

Merlin
View Quote

Well, I am thinking this one would be near impossible to verify, even if it was true. Not many people in uniform I know, would admit to that.

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Aviator,

On this one, I'd have to agree with you.  Given the way liberals operate, any servicemen who actually admited to this would be keelhauled.  Look at what happened to Col. West.

My .02.

Merlin
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Merlin
View Quote

Also, it could be that 'the guys' named the chopper, and the whole thing was unofficial.

Hence, it may NOT show up on SWOPES.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top