User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 4:54:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
6th degree larceny????
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#2]
At least she didn't swallow the muzzle while at the line.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#3]
That's down the road from me- never really liked that range as they are very lax so this does not surprise me.

6th degree larceny is when the stolen item is <$250 so I dont think she walked out with a Sig or HK.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#4]
So I google the girl's name and come to find out she really is an upstanding young lady concerned with all the promiscuity out there.

http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/Army-of-women-wants-to-recruit-a-few-good-men-44381.php

From the article:

Amanda Eschwege of Brookfield agreed, but said a big reason men are after short-term satisfaction is because some women give them what they want too easily.

"Promiscuous girls make it hard for the rest of us," she said, and added while most single guys are only looking for sex, most women are looking for "a nice guy that's going to treat them well."

Eschwege, 19, believes there are usually more women out because "they tend to travel in packs, whereas guys usually go out in small groups."
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:39:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That's down the road from me- never really liked that range as they are very lax so this does not surprise me.

6th degree larceny is when the stolen item is <$250 so I dont think she walked out with a Sig or HK.

That's pretty lenient. In VA larceny of a firearm of any value is considered Grand larceny but so is larceny of $5 or more from a person. That can get you 20 years.

§ 18.2-95. Grand larceny defined; how punished.

Any person who (i) commits larceny from the person of another of money or other thing of value of $5 or more, (ii) commits simple larceny not from the person of another of goods and chattels of the value of $200 or more, or (iii) commits simple larceny not from the person of another of any firearm, regardless of the firearm's value, shall be guilty of grand larceny, punishable by imprisonment in a state correctional facility for not less than one nor more than twenty years or, in the discretion of the jury or court trying the case without a jury, be confined in jail for a period not exceeding twelve months or fined not more than $2,500, either or both.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top