User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 12:10:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
[Homer]Mmmmm... donkey meat.[/Homer]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Where the hell is Algeria and who cares?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't see how donkey meat is cause for world concern. What I make of it is capitalism. Now, if it were pork.......
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Screw 'em.  In that part of the world they're just pissed 'cause they paid more than they usually do for donkey fillets.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#5]
brings a whole new meaning to 'donkey show'......
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Not only do the muslims have their heads up their asses they're eating them too!

"Pass me some more of your ass will ya mohammed? You cooked your ass real good tonite buddy!"
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
wtf? you get news from a communist site?!?!

[url]http://www1.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-11/23/content_283945.htm[/url]

^^ see what i mean?[:o]

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
If you really want to talk about trouble in Algeria, simply investigate the case of Rachid Abou Tourab. In recent days, the Algerian government has claimed to have captured Tourab, the head of the Armed Islamic Group, but have yet to really demonstrate that he is indeed in police custody. Actually, there are reports that Tourab has either been killed or captured that date back for some time. This particularly unsavory character is trying to boost his little band of thugs to the strength of the (get this) Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat. Combined the two groups are responsible for nearly 150,000 killings in Algeria in a little over 10 years. Nice. There are signals that the financial backers of Tourab and his ilk are eager to negotiate an end to fighting in the country, but Toureg himself will not permit it. There is some strange business going on in that place, that's for sure. The bright news for Algeria is that they have seen 4% growth in the last 3 months and unemployment is stable at 11%. While this number is high by Western standards, it is very low for Islamic Africa.

As for donkey meat, I've eaten it, and I'd eat it again. I've had worse.

[i]Edited for spelling. Sorry. Think I'm coming down with the flu. .[/i]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
120,000 lbs...

that's a lot of asses.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
120,000 lbs...

that's a lot of asses.
View Quote

That's getting into Rosie territory...

Seriously, they're eating donkeys now? What is with those people anyway. And what the hell do they feed donkeys in the first place? And how will they pull their carts now? Oxen? Tourists?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top