Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Posted: 5/11/2004 9:22:32 AM EDT
news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&ie=ascii&q=beheaded

www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,9540229%255E1702,00.html

US hostage 'beheaded on video'
From correspondents in Cairo
12may04

A VIDEO posted today on an Islamic militant website appeared to show a group affiliated with al-Qaeda beheading an American in Iraq, saying the death was revenge for the prisoner-abuse scandal.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit who identified himself as an American from Philadelphia.
After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and cutting off his head with a large knife. They then held the head out before the camera.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess Kennedy and all the other libs will say he had it coming. And some of us feel sorry for showing some naked photos they behead someone. Dose everyone know who we are dealing with now!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
We should just kill everyone over there. All of them. I'm tired of this shit. Fuckin savages..
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
How many prisoners do we have?  I'm all for cutting off each and every one of their heads.

Hey it's ok to decapitate them, just don't make them pose naked for photos, right???
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#4]
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN! The blood of this person is on the hands of 60 Minutes, Hillary Klinton, Ted Kennedy, and many others. GRRRRRRRRRR...................
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I guess Kennedy and all the other libs will say he had it coming.

So, has Kerry issued an apology to the muslims yet?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#6]
bastards! This sh!t pisses me off  the more I see it on the news.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:28:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How many prisoners do we have?  I'm all for cutting off each and every one of their heads.

Hey it's ok to decapitate them, just don't make them pose naked for photos, right???

I think 100,000 to 1 is a good ratio for retaliatory executions. That's only because I'm a nice guy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I guess Kennedy and all the other libs will say he had it coming.

Sure...I mean, didn't one of our "own" on this website say that guys like this are nothing but "Hessians" who "deserve to die?"
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Man I am so pissed off now!!!!!! I knew this would happen! What the hell is Wolf Blizer going to say know!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
bastards! This sh!t pisses me off  the more I see it on the news.

Still not being run at 1030 PST local on FNC national news.....

And you probably wont.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Just wondering, what if the guy didn't read the statement?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#13]
[mass media]

Who cares about that stuff when we have pictures of dogs barking at naked prisoners in Abu Ghraid prison?  Now THAT's a scandal that could bring down a presidency!  Too bad about that guy who got beheaded, if we hadn't been so imperialistic and hungry for oil it wouldn't ever have happened.

[/mass media]

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Anyone know where the Islamic militant website is?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Fucking animals. I'm all for killing every last one of them, women, children, everyone. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:34:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Sue CBS.

....for alot of money.

-LS
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I can hear the limp wristed bed wetting liberals crying about "how we brought this on ourselves, and how we need to leave the ME now".

Fuck'em.  Hunt those animals down and KILL THEM ALL!  

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Fucking savages......If it is up to me, I will cut ten of them Iraquis prisoners heads for everyone of our hostage.  Let see how many heads will roll if that happens.

Them fucking liberals and media....They just don't know with whom we are dealing with. They are savages and we should dealt with them in savage way.  There is no other way.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#19]
This news media is FUBAR!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#20]
This was expected.

Now the correct response is to kill every one of the savages involved. However, that said, if we choose to arrest them, rather than kill them, dont shove a chemlight up their asses 4 months later.  the laws of war may not always make sense, but we have to follow them.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#21]
we wont do anyhing about it but apologize.

kerry and the like wont even comment about him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Look what the F***kin DUer's are saying. They are insane

To travel there, stay in Baghdad two months (not find work), then get captured by Iraqi officials at a checkpoint in Mosul, then killed in a gruesome way, wearing an orange jumpsuit - there are a lot of details to be filled in, still.

Some things that come to mind:
- unlucky person in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- mercenary in deep cover.
- intelligence in deep cover.
- black ops by CIA or other agency - a hapless character lured to his death to provide a gruesome counter-propaganda video.

I know some people will think it is the wrong time to speculate on these matters.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=547443&mesg_id=547535&page=
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#23]

SO WHERE'S THE FUCKING OUTRAGE FROM AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL, KOFI ANAN, THE RED CROSS, CAIR AND THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARY???!!!

Oh I see, there's no outrage because it was an AMERICAN who was beheaded by MUSLIMS - THAT'S why there's no outrage from the Corpulent Tick, the KKK GrandWizard or the rest of the seditious terrorist-sympathizers in the Democratic Party:

You see, THAT'S okay - Beheading American civilians - that's nothing for any US Senator to get all red-in-the-face angry at.

Putting a panty on the head of an Iraqi terrorist who is killing American troops - not THAT'S an outrage!

But THIS? Not a peep from the Fifth Column traitors in the Democratic Leadership.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#24]
We won't do anything about it.  Fuckers...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm sure the DNC will be demanding hearings on the issue...

We should really just nuke the place and be done with it. As much as I try not to be an advocate of genocide, the more I see of these people, the less I can convince myself that we shouldn't just go ahead and blast their asess to Allah.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#26]
fucking kill em all.  no more goddamn prisoners

ETA too pissed too spoell riotgh
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#27]

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu Akbar!" — "God is great." They then held the head out before the camera.

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show the tape on CNN side-by-side with the HARMLESS Frat-boy hazing antics that were done to warrant this savage slaughter of an innocent American civilian!!!

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#28]
this is what happens when we HELP out a bunch of apes.....it's that simple (and i'm not referring to race-merely menality so don't start on me with that shit-i'm not racist) but look at what they did to their own people in bosnia-skinning women alive-look at what goes on in israel-blowing themselves up and burning our flag.  we go over to help out somalia and they SHOOT AT US!!  the iraqis are no different.  i say we walk away from those fuckers right now.  if we stay there for 10 years and lose a hundred thousand guys-there will still be some cleric or other nut that takes over after we leave anyway-those people WANT to be oppressed.  they have it beaten into their heads that democracy is as evil as communism is to us.  lets get osama (sp?) and his assholes, send them to some prison on an island out in the middle of the pacific-heavily guarded, give saddam to the iraqis and bring all of our troops home.  screw south korea, screw germany-get rid of all those bases.  they don't want our help and if they do they can't seem to help us when we ask them for it.  i think south korea sent like 200 soldiers or something stupid-and at first they said it was too dangerous!  hello, remember the korean war???  fuck 'em, let's bring our guys back and set up a bad ass perimeter of soldiers around our shores and see if the assholes can get us then.  that's my thoughts on this...fuck the apes.

jake
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't know why Hitlery and F'ing Kerry havn't aplauded this latest incident.

They HATE the military and all that is American just as much as the terrorists.

-LS
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#30]
this problem will never go away. you can't kill every muslim on earth even if you tried. i just hope we get it under control for my children and grandchildren.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#31]
I knew this would happen.
God rest that mans soul and I pray for his family and for the safety of others still in danger.
Its not too late for the nuclear option.
I am truly sickened by this and angered at those who did it and those who brought it about.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
SO WHERE'S THE FUCKING OUTRAGE FROM AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL, KOFI ANAN, THE RED CROSS, CAIR AND THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARY???!!!

Oh I see, there's no outrage because it was an AMERICAN who was beheaded by MUSLIMS - THAT'S why there's no outrage from the Corpulent Tick, the KKK GrandWizard or the rest of the seditious terrorist-sympathizers in the Democratic Party:

You see, THAT'S okay - Beheading American civilians - that's nothing for any US Senator to get all red-in-the-face angry at.

Putting a panty on the head of an Iraqi terrorist who is killing American troops - not THAT'S an outrage!

But THIS? Not a peep from the Fifth Column traitors in the Democratic Leadership.

It's all just ammunition for them to use against Bush.

It's not about protecting the nation, it's not about securing our way of life, it's not about making the world a better place for our children.  To them, it's all about keeping their comfy position of power.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#33]
unfortunatly it will take many more american's death's home and abroad until people get the picture..ima new yorka living in L.A.L.A. land, and most people out here forgot about sept 11 01 on sept 12 01...at least most of us here know the enemy..he damn shure knows us..and how to work our media...

thanx c.n.n. for being traders and terrorist enabelers...

it should have been wolfs blitzers head removed by the savages...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN! The blood of this person is on the hands of 60 Minutes, Hillary Klinton, Ted Kennedy, and many others. GRRRRRRRRRR...................

Most certainly.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Man I am so pissed off now!!!!!! I knew this would happen! What the hell is Wolf Blizer going to say know!

That Bush should pull the US out before "he gets more Americans killed." Find them and bomb them. Not all Iraqis hate us, not all try to kill us. The ones who do should be put down. Harshly, since that's what seems to make an impression on them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#36]
oh and we won't kill the iraqi prisoners cuz that's not "political".  did the germans have this kind of trouble in WWII?  hell no-they butchered you if you messed with them.  plus they had twice as many troops in a given area than we do.  rumsfeld thinks we needed less than have now.  remember how him and that general got into it before the war on how many troops we needed.  rumsfeld laughed at the guy when he said we need like 3-4 hundred thousand troops for AFTER THE WAR!!!!  i guess he was right.  that's what the germans did.  they flooded an area with troops and it worked.  no i'm not a nazi.....just 2 more cents.  i'm going back to work now i promise.

jake
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#37]
I would hate to be the president right now. I would have the blood of women and children on my hands due to the massive bombing I would have ordered after the Blackwater contractors were defiled and hung up on the bridge. Now this, I am glad I am not in charge.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#38]
I say we impale them on spikes and leave them on the outskirts of Fallujah

It worked for Vlad Tipish (Dracula) against the Turks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#40]
How long do you think it will take for John Kerry to put it on his website to ask for campaign donations like he did with the prison pictures....Fuckin' Asshole
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Ill say it again, KILL THEM ALL. Deep Fry as much of that shithole as possible with everybody in it. Its time to win this war and quit catering to the politicaly correct and the rest of the world. Obvioulsy, playing nicely does not work.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu Akbar!" — "God is great." They then held the head out before the camera.

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show The Tape On CNN!!!

Show the tape on CNN side-by-side with the HARMLESS Frat-boy hazing antics that were done to warrant this savage slaughter of an innocent American civilian!!!

I concure.  Americans need to see the true nature of the enemy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Suddenly I feel sorry and symphatize with the MPs who were scapegoated....

No Mr. President, no more apologies.....We want action and not apologies.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Where's imbroglio?

We all need our daily perspective.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

That it is Bush's fault.

Of course.

What else would he say?
-LS
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Where's imbroglio?

We all need our daily perspective.

I can tell you what his handlers would...err, I mean, what he would say:  This is all our fault for being so imperialist.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#47]
I will go balls up on this one and say " I AM RACIST, FUCK THESE BASTARDS"
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Dear Mr. Bush,

As I voted for you, I feel that I should let you know I am rather disappointed with the way this “war on terrorism” is being fought.

Just today we hear of another US Citizen being beheaded by followers of the “Religion of Peace”.  I assume that you will be apologizing to the muslims for dulling their knives on this poor saps neck?  What happened to fighting a war, allowing our troops to engage the enemy and finishing the fight?

I am loosing confidence in the ability of the United States to actually engage the enemy and come out the winner, in your rush to declare victory, you forgot about the whole other side who have decided that the war is not over.  Turn our Armed Forces loose on them, make an example of them, this can be over fast or it can be lost, why are you not playing to win?

Get on the ball Mr. President, either do it or move aside for someone else who will.  I know for a fact that I will base my vote on whether we see action take place in the war on terrorism, as well as most people I speak to.  

All best regards,

Hielo

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:01:33 AM EDT
[#49]
what islamic site has this video?

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#50]

Holy SHIT I am so fucking God-damned PISSED at these MoslemMaggots and ESPECIALLY pissed at their supporters and enablers in the Democratic Party -

Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Robert Byrd, Carl Levin -  YOU ALL HAVE THIS MAN'S BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS FOR ENCOURAGING AND EMBOLDENING THESE MOSLEMMAGGOTS TO BECOME ENRAGED because YOU ALL wrecklessly and irresponsibly went ballistic in your shamelessly-partisan attacks on the Pentagon, the Military and this Administration for the harmless "Frat-boy hazing" antics by a few of our troops!!!

The DEMOCRATS have enflamed the anger of the terrorists and gave them a go-sign to avenge the "humilation" of their fellow MoslemMaggots in the only way they know how - MEDIEVAL DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!

It is the DEMOCRATS who are aiding, abetting, encouraging and emboldening these dirt-dwelling, goat-fucking, gutter-god-worshipping subhuman jackals to take revenge and KILL Americans.

IF the Democrats were to ever give up their dream of destroying America and actually JOINED this Adminstration in crushing terrorists ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE they reared their filthy ragheads - we would be unstoppable and NO nation, group or terrorist organization would EVER even THINK about harming one hair on any American's head!

But Nooooooooooooooooooo - these God-damned MoslemMaggots and their Democrat puppets here HATE America, HATE Freedom, HATE Independance and HATE life itself!!

Democrats = MoslemMaggot Terrorists.

No difference, they're all playing for the same outcome - SLAVERY and/or DEATH.

Damn them all to fucking hell!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top