BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/29/2011 5:57:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems that the opposing teams are getting gypped out of developing their defensive skills by having this kid neutered.....
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
social justice.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the new America.

We promote mediocrity and faggotry. Enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
clearly racist.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#7]
A GOOD coach would have told the boy to score if he could. Excellence is now punished in the "new" America.

And his "Principal?" She need to use her bad hair as a toilet brush and give herself a swirlie.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A GOOD coach would have told the boy to score if he could.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Commification of Amerika.
No boy is successful on his own. The field was paid for by "public labor", the ball was also paid for, along with the ref's. So this boy is nothing without the marxist community!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to the MFL (Metrosexual Football League)

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.....
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm finding it hard to find any outrage about a silly rule in a kids football game.

That ladies choice in furniture, though, what the shit?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow, this is sad...
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
-Darth Bane

I know it's geeky but ,this is the first thing that came to mind.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Heaven forbid the young man should set an example of greatness that causes everyone else on the team to step up their game and get better.

Liberal enforced mediocrity. If that was my kid, I would be suing the school.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I clicked on the link and expected to see some 7 foot 340 pound freak of nature 11 year old just crushing kids.  What I found was a kid the same size as everyone else playing very well.

Pussification of America proceeding as scheduled.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I need to send this vid to the coaches at clemson get started early on him lol
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No shit. Fucking weak. If you don't want him to score, fucking stop him from scoring.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

+ Racism
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Yes, I think that is what they want. When everyone is super, no one is.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Honestly though it is friggin PEE-WEE football why do they need to embarass the other team?.  If they are winning by that much why not let someone that sits the bench play and sit this kid out when the gap is that big.  He obviously has skills so let some of the other kids on the team develop theirs in his place.  Watching the video it is an old rule in the league to do just what I said LET OTHER KIDS PLAY.  Really do you want your kid to be on a team on offense or defense on the opposing team where all one team did was hind the football to only one kid on the team, sounds like a pretty boring way to play the game.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Honestly though it is friggin PEE-WEE football why do they need to embarass the other team?.  If they are winning by that much why not let someone that sits the bench play and sit this kid out when the gap is that big.  He obviously has skills so let some of the other kids on the team develop theirs in his place.  Watching the video it is an old rule in the league to do just what I said LET OTHER KIDS PLAY.  Really do you want your kid to be on a team on offense or defense on the opposing team where all one team did was hind the football to only one kid on the team, sounds like a pretty boring way to play the game.

Textbook classic liberalism.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought the point of playing a game was to win? The team has the better player to opposing team needs to get better or they lose end of story. What in the fuck is happening to us?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Indeed. KIinda like the "everyone gets a trophy at the seasons end" bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just about as expected, considering the source.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Hasn't Dallas done the same thing to Tony Romo?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Back in my Pop Warner days, the coaches would get bitched at for running up the score but that right there is just retarded
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#29]
What the fuck
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck you.
I am the handicapper general.
Now put this ox yoke up your ass before I shoot you.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Its kind of silly that they need a rule like that.

You would think the coach would take him out when they are up big like they do at every other level of football.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I saw the lad on the news today; he's a good kid who puts God first. It won't be long before the homos and other assorted trash are whining about that.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Land of the Free Toaster, Mobile Home of the Brave.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#34]
that kid is going to kick some ass
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Uh no, we will be keeping him instate. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless OU offers him enough money...
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Yay for putting libtards in charge of games.

Cos .. heaven forbid any child gets told "you didn't win". they might cry or something.

boo fucking hoo.

that's what we need... more EMO in schools.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#39]
The NFL seems to be headed in a similar direction.

I keep waiting to see flags on the players.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You would think the coach would take him out when they are up big like they do at every other level of football.

Two touchdowns is up "big?" That's a 5 minute turnaround just waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#41]

It's almost like that and Atlas Shrugged are a user's manual for America.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:49:27 PM EDT
[#42]
They should institute this rule for my college's games. Last football game we had we lost 80 to 34.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#43]
I could live with a size weight thing,

Sixth grade I'm 5'nothin left guard and I get lined up with a 6'5" 230 pd. kid on sports syrup. Yea, that stung.

But just cause he's good ? WTF.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OU would have to import women. Have you seen female okies?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two touchdowns is up "big?" That's a 5 minute turnaround just waiting to happen.

It depends, I dont know how quickly this kids score.

Im saying keeping your star player in when there is a negligible chance of losing the game is stupid.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ones around Norman... oh yes!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ones around Norman... oh yes!

Arkansas women are mo betta.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#48]
It's obvious somebody is raising that little guy right.  Bright future I think.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#49]
"God first" "Grades second"  I hope that young man not only makes it through the restrictions but goes on to dominate the field as he grows.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep

So no one else on the team should touch the ball, this kid should just run up and down the field all day while the rest of his team looks on.  Honestly if that is the case why bother having a team just let him play alone with a quarterback and an offensive line.  Why should there be any other offensive players when you have a kid as good as this what is the point really just tell the other kids if they want to touch the ball they are going to have to play at another school.  You do know that even the friggin NFL lets the third string on the field every once in a while right rather than just let them all get soft while the stars play.  Remember THIS IS A TEAM OF 11 YEAR OLD KIDS.  I am sure some of you guys would be the fathers that get into fights on the sidelines over calls because every game is the superbowl, guess what though your kid ain't playing tonight because we got this other kid that is SOOO much better.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top