Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:44:52 AM EDT
My Boss told me he was just at a town meeting in a wealthy liberal section of Pittsburgh. Home invasions and burglary's(some violent) are becoming commonplace and creeping into the nice neighborhoods in his area. All the liberals are now growing concerned and are wondering where to turn.

The issue being discussed was crime prevention and protection. He had an issue with a violent schizophrenic trying to access his neighbors house while his wife and newborns were home he was away.....He voiced at the meeting "we need to arm ourselves" and they were like

We were out to lunch and the 15 shootings in one night in Chicago "where guns are illegal"  on the news brought up the subject.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope your boss passed on this tidbit from your dipshit governor..................
Link
"It’s nuts for ordinary citizens to go out and buy assault weapons," Gov. Ed Rendell, D-Pa., told CNBC. "Assault weapons are difficult to operate, they jam easily. If you want a gun to protect your home it’s the last thing you should have."

Rendell, who has been a vocal supporter of reinstating the ban on assault weapons, which expired in 2004, says federal and state lawmakers must stand against the gun lobby and support reinstating the ban.

"These weapons have one purpose," added Rendell. "...They’re to kill and to maim, and they shouldn’t be in the hands of anyone else but the police and the military."

Riiight, dickweed. Arm the troops with those jamomatics.

Rendell, as stupid as the cretins who re-elect him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Shadyside?
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Fox Chapel?

I have relatives there.  They have guns though.  (Not liberals).
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:16:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Two dead ringers for areas so far. I doubt it's Squirrel Hill though.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#5]
All the liberals are now growing concerned and are wondering where to turn.

They'll just find newer, more advanced cowering methods.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:29:18 AM EDT
[#6]
For liberals, I would think burying my head and pretending no one is going butt slam me would be the best position to take. Guns are icky
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

According to the "one" all that is necessary is to sit down and talk to them (the criminals), find out why they are angry and show them you are peaceful and they will be nice to you after that.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shadyside?

ding ding ding
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hope your boss passed on this tidbit from your dipshit governor..................
Link
"It’s nuts for ordinary citizens to go out and buy assault weapons," Gov. Ed Rendell, D-Pa., told CNBC. "Assault weapons are difficult to operate, they jam easily. If you want a gun to protect your home it’s the last thing you should have."

"These weapons have one purpose," added Rendell. "...They’re to kill and to maim, and they shouldn’t be in the hands of anyone else but the police and the military."

So they're difficult to operate, unreliable, jam easily AND they're designed to kill and maim????

If you're going to make a stupid argument, at least make it logical.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

So they're difficult to operate, unreliable, jam easily AND they're designed to kill and maim????

If you're going to make a stupid argument, at least make it logical.

Dont forget his comment about only killers wanting them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That'll be impressive, 'cuz the ones they utilise now are truly State-of-the-Art
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I actually heard Rendell make that idiotic pronouncement on one of the morning news shows.

I was screaming obscenaties at the TV. My wife ran in to see what was going on and said,

"Thank goodness the children are out on their own."

Thank God I don't live in PA. If I had a steady diet of that fool I'd stroke out.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#14]
As a former Pennsylvanian, I say FUCK the liberals.

Reap it fuckers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Liberals are so silly
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He voiced at the meeting "we need to arm ourselves"

I have several Doctors at the hospital who phone me several times a day asking "What are we going to do?!?!"
They see society changing very quickly........but they don't like my advice......
I tell them "Come with me and bring your checkbook, we're going shopping."
But they never take me up on my offer.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:56:27 PM EDT
[#17]
South Western PA

Typical White People ...  it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.   ......there’s no question Western Pennsylvania is a racist area ....  this whole area, years ago, was really redneck  ...

They have even outlawed tragic boating accidents
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Dear Gov. Ed Rendell,

Please jam your lemon head up your ass.

Regards
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Pennsylvania is really gonna suffer! There is no steeper gradiant than between Philadelphia, City of Motherfucker welfare pimps, and the Amish countryside.

Someone better buy some ARs or other evil black rifles; when the SHTF, the Po-Lece gonna be AWOL, just like NOLOPD.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Rendell should spend more of his time in whorehouses with Elliot Spitzer and less speaking about the subject of firearms of which he knows nothing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have several Doctors at the hospital who phone me several times a day asking "What are we going to do?!?!"
They see society changing very quickly........but they don't like my advice......
I tell them "Come with me and bring your checkbook, we're going shopping."
But they never take me up on my offer.

Give 'em this link: Doctors for Responsible Gun Ownership

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#22]
"These weapons have one purpose," added Rendell. "...They’re to kill and to maim

The man who runs the State government can't count.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Liberals....

Let them shoot Wolf.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Just like the 3 letter word...J-O-B-S....
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"These weapons have one purpose," added Rendell. "...They’re to kill and to maim

The man who runs the State government can't count.

I LOL'd
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#26]
If I could only get my hands on a time machine...... King Edward and that bum MURTHA would find themselves in the back seat of a certain car driven by Ed Kennedy.... in 1969.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#27]
libtards would rather become helpless sheep vicitms than be proven "wrong".  it's in their DNA... see folks, now this is a "teachable" moment...
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Liberals shouldn't be allowed to arm themselves just on principle
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Rendell is a shithead. Most of PA is very 2A-friendly, but we get stuck with these democrat asswipes from  Philly, where the welfare leeches keep voting them in, and fucking up the place for the rest of us
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#30]
crime is up business is good and I can afford ammo. Quit complaining!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top