Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 7:21:56 PM EDT
What to do, Joey?

I know, let's fuck with the police!  What a good idea!  It's not like they have radios and helicopters and machine guns and shit.

So the ghetto bird has been turning circles nearby for the last half hour.  My guess is Sample and Dixie, for the benefit of those of you in south Florida.  It's cirlcing with the spotlight on, not hovering, so they haven't found the source of tonight's entertainment.  Who says you need a television? This is much better.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The local sheriff's bird is up ATLEAST every other night. Most of the summer its every night. The local FD has a UH-1 that likes to buzz the house. For no reason.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like fun. Sit on the roof with a case of beer and watch!!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a six pack of Bud, but I couldn't see even if I did climb up on the roof.  Maybe I should call 911 and ask them to chase the guy over this way.

Laugh all you want, when I was still in emergency services, the town had a lumber yard fire.  Now that's a fire!

People were calling the police to ask where was the best place to go and watch the fire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top