Posted: 8/16/2007 4:50:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Hick? He's just one of us.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Keep in mind I didn't mean that in a derogatory sense.  But compaired to most tea sippers on the PGA Tour, his is a country bumpkin and as laid back as they come.  He obviously doesn't take himself seriously.  Still a Tiger fan, but you have to route for someone who wore Mossy Oak cammo during the British Open.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:07:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keep in mind I didn't mean that in a derogatory sense.  But compaired to most tea sippers on the PGA Tour, his is a country bumpkin and as laid back as they come.  He obviously doesn't take himself seriously.  Still a Tiger fan, but you have to route for someone who wore Mossy Oak cammo during the British Open.

Be cool to see him get some hunting sponsers for his tour. Can you see him and Tiger going turkey hunting together I'm privledged to know a few folks like him, as genuine fine people as they come.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:09:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be cool to see him get some hunting sponsers for his tour. Can you see him and Tiger going turkey hunting together I'm privledged to know a few folks like him, as genuine fine people as they come.
The funniest thing is what happened when Boo and Sergio were playing together over the weekend.  Anyone who pisses Sergio off is a friend of mine.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Boo is a breath of fresh air on the PGA tour this year, but he's not from Bama, NW Florida........
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:27:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The funniest thing is what happened when Boo and Sergio were playing together over the weekend.  Anyone who pisses Sergio off is a friend of mine.

What happened?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Our local morning sports talk always mentions Boo's posistion on the leader board.

My favorite golfer after JD.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#9]
outstanding!

that guy rocks
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 to that

I actually do like Boo.

oh, yeah, fuck Sergio, little Fievel the mouse looking fucker
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#11]
No offense taken. But for the record, we prefer the term “ Good Old Boy American.”
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#12]
That guy makes me proud to be a redneck.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:30:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Normal guy to me.

Reminds me that I need to change the oil in the ATV, and pick up some fresh fishing line.

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:36:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Boo is a breath of fresh air on the PGA tour this year, but he's not from Bama, NW Florida........

I'm in NW Florida.....I thought you guys claimed this as SA (Southern Alabama). It's kind of hazy on the state line here anyway. Besides the rest of florida south of Talahassee isn't really the south anymore.

It's more like...God's waiting room with all the retirees.

And people from New York or Cuba
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#15]
What would be funny as hell is if he created a whole new golf following of NASCAR fans. After the snit that the rich & civilized had over Tiger Woods in the PGA, Boo would be icing on the scones. Man, that's almost a made for TV movie idea. Larry the Cable Guy could caddy for him.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What would be funny as hell is if he created a whole new golf following of NASCAR fans. After the snit that the rich & civilized had over Tiger Woods in the PGA, Boo would be icing on the scones. Man, that's almost a made for TV movie idea. Larry the Cable Guy could caddy for him.

uh JD completed that task a while back  
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#17]
The problem with Boo is he has the talent but not the drive to win.  Saw a quote from him the other day that he wants to play golf for 10-12 years until he has enough money to retire.  Didn't say anything about actually winning tounaments or majors.  

That seems to be the problem with almost all the US players except for Tiger.  Look at Mickelson, JD, etc.  They don't put enough effort back into the game to truly compete with Tiger.  The US players are a bunch of spoiled kids.  No wonder we get kicked in the Ryder all the time now.

My 2 cents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top