Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 12:18:29 AM EDT
Did a search did not see anything about the new Huskers drama

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Bo-Pelinis-profanity-laden-rant-The-5-best-quotes-33946598

5)"I didn't really have any relationship with the A.D. The
guy, you guys saw him, the guy is a total p----. I mean, he is, and he's
a total c---.”

View Quote

4) "I said to (assistant coach Rick Kaczenski) at one
point, I said this job is killing me. I said I don't want to die doing
this job. I meant it. I was like, I don't want to have a heart attack on
this job.”

3) "To have core values means you have to be about
something, you have to represent something, you have to have something
that is important to you. [Eichorst] is a f------ lawyer who makes
policies. That’s all he’s done since he’s been here is hire people and
make policies to cover his own ass.”

2) "He goes, I disagree that I haven't supported you. I
said, 'Hey bud, you can't support someone under a f-ing rock.' I said,
to do your job at this level, in a place like this, you gotta be a
grown-ass f-ing man ... to lead something. I said you can't lead
anything under a f-ing rock. I said you don't spend any time with us.
Our players don't even know who you are. That isn't leadership."

1) "I’d rather f------ work at McDonald’s than work
with some of those guys. Not that there is anything bad about working at
McDonald’s.”

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:32:15 AM EDT
[#1]
What a pee-pee pants crybaby. Fuck him.

Oh, and he's a class act (as if everyone didn't already know that). Here's Bo poisoning the well on his way out:

If any of you guys have on your mind, hey, should I go or should I stay? At the end of the day, you gotta sit there and think, This is how many years I got left. These ought to be the best of my life. And if I dont think its going to be this way this place, then you shouldnt stay. But if you feel like, hey, this is the place for me, this is the place Im going to enjoy my career, then you should stay. Thats what it should come down to.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#2]
A man with no vision
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see Bo go.

He fucked up big time keeping his defensive coordinator after last season and has failed big time at recruiting.  Blame who you like Bo, but you fucked up buddy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:36:23 AM EDT
[#4]
He's probably right. Eichorst is a pussy. Pederson was a fucking weasel too. I think both of them did more to hinder the the football program than help.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:41:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Bo Peep called Coach Snyder a fucking asshole at mid field after the game when he was the DC. Had to be restrained then. Don't know why anyone would be surprised. Guy is a lunatic. Looks like he is a chromosome or two short on the sidelines chewing gum with his mouth open.

Fuck kNebraska. Huck the Fuskers. Here is too their football team becoming irrelevant.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:42:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's probably right. Eichorst is a pussy. Pederson was a fucking weasel too. I think both of them did more to hinder the the football program than help.

View Quote

And you can bet if Riley doesn't work out, Eichorst and him can share a taxi on the way out of town.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:43:29 AM EDT
[#7]
kNebraska will become a good big ten basketball team.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Glad to see Bo go.

He fucked up big time keeping his defensive coordinator after last season and has failed big time at recruiting.  Blame who you like Bo, but you fucked up buddy.
View Quote

He's a nepotist.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Bo Peep called Coach Snyder a fucking asshole at mid field after the game when he was the DC. Had to be restrained then. Don't know why anyone would be surprised. Guy is a lunatic. Looks like he is a chromosome or two short on the sidelines chewing gum with his mouth open.

Fuck kNebraska. Huck the Fuskers. Here is too their football team becoming irrelevant.
View Quote
Bill Snyder is a grumpy asshole. It's just that he's all Kansas State has going for them.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

misery loves company
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top