Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 12:39:55 PM EDT
Anyone seen this movie?  I watched it for the first time last night, Dennis Hopper is funny as hell...that is all.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#1]
"Frank, you're so suave..."
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#2]
"Now it's dark"
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw it in the theatre when it came out 20 years ago. A sick and twisted movie; have never bothered to see it again.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Heineken?  F@*k that shit!  Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Saw it in the theatre when it came out 20 years ago. A sick and twisted movie; have never bothered to see it again.

kind of like "A Clockwork Orange" but more modern.....I just can't get over Dennis Hopper......Everytime he started talking I laughed until it hurt......
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

kind of like "A Clockwork Orange" but more modern.....I just can't get over Dennis Hopper......Everytime he started talking I laughed until it hurt......

I didn't like Clockwork Orange, either.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#7]
"What?  No smile for Frank?"

A great film.  Saw it at the film theater at the DIA when it was first released.

Frank Booth is one of the great characters in all film history.

I love "Blue Velvet".
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Some good lines:

Raymond: Do you want me to pour it Frank?
Frank Booth: No I want you to fuck it. Shit, yes, pour the fuckin' beer.

Frank Booth: Don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!

Frank Booth: I'll send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You recieve a love letter from me, you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!

Frank Booth: Fuck you fucking fuck!

Frank Booth: You stay alive, baby. Do it for Van Gogh.

sorry but that guy kills me!

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Frank Booth: Don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!

"Here's to your fuck, Frank"

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#10]
A classic, Hopper was awesome in the clip by the car.  Would he kill him or would he not?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top