Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/15/2013 9:26:52 AM EDT
Seriously, fuck this guy with a rusty spork!! Will he just pop a massive aneurism and go away already?!?

From the New York Times

"Michael R. Bloomberg, determined to parlay his government experience and vast fortune into a kind of global mayoralty, is creating a high-powered consulting group to help him reshape cities around the world long after he leaves office.

To build the new organization, paid for out of his own pocket, the billionaire mayor is taking much of his City Hall team with him: He has already hired many of his best-known and longest-serving deputies, promising them a chance to export the policies they developed in New York to far-flung places like Louisville, Ky., and Mexico City. "

Link to Article

This shit show coming to a city near you... Best part, his services are free so even budget strapped cities can have their own totalitarian regime...
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Shuddup and sit down serf, Nanny Bloomberg knows what's best for you. Like rape, you should just lay back relax and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL - that would go over like a fart in church here..  
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
He vastly overestimates how popular he is outside small parts of the liberal northeast.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#5]
He will have to pry my cornbread from my cold, dead hands.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#6]
And the Rhinos are going to help him.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Take his money, set up shop, don't do shit but burn up his resources.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shuddup and sit down serf, Nanny Bloomberg knows what's best for you. Like rape, you should just lay back relax and enjoy it.
View Quote

Or piss and vomit all over this piece of shit. Reading this article literally made me sick. I knew it was going to be bad after he left NYC politics, but this has potential for very long term harm to American cities. Even the article said his group resembles a rogue government, and that it seems he wants some kind of national mayorship, controlling the policies of dozens of cities at a time.

Fuck him. FBHO.

These politicians are burning this country to the ground.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Fuck Bloomberg and fuck NYC.... neither should ever be allowed out of the city limits.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#10]
In other news, it costs a lot to make a city a piece of shit.

Wait, what?

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not enough time, and he ain't gonna live forever.
View Quote

ever hear of Charitable Trusts? Charitable Foundations? they live forever.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Take his money, set up shop, don't do shit but burn up his resources.
View Quote

Yeah until some self proclaimed do gooder gets in to run it in the way it was intended.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#16]
my comments would CoC.  so I will just leave it at FUCK YOU BLOOMBERG
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#17]
But but but... arfcom told me if I moved out of NY I wouldn't have to deal with Bloomberg anymore!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Can't die soon enough  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't die soon enough  

There are solutions..

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#19]
fuck him
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#20]
I`m still gonna pee off the backporch and shoot skeet out of the pool. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't die soon enough  

There are solutions..

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2013/09/vladimir_putin.jpg

That gives me a great idea for a kickstarter project. Do crowd sourced assassins* violate their terms and conditions?!?!

*to all NSA, ATF, FBI, et al. here, this is posted as comic relief only. Please don't Gitmo me!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#22]
That guy...fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Seriously, fuck this guy with a rusty spork!! Will he just pop a massive aneurism and go away already?!?

From the New York Times

"Michael R. Bloomberg, determined to parlay his government experience and vast fortune into a kind of global mayoralty, is creating a high-powered consulting group to help him reshape cities around the world long after he leaves office.

To build the new organization, paid for out of his own pocket, the billionaire mayor is taking much of his City Hall team with him: He has already hired many of his best-known and longest-serving deputies, promising them a chance to export the policies they developed in New York to far-flung places like Louisville, Ky., and Mexico City. "
Link to Article
This shit show coming to a city near you... Best part, his services are free so even budget strapped cities can have their own totalitarian regime...
View Quote

New York City is an awesome city and is actually a pretty damn good model on how to run a giant city. That city used to be like Chicago but worse, but since the 90s has become one of the most safe cities in the entire world. I've felt safe walking down the streets of Manhattan when it was about 2AM and you had some funny acting people on the sidewalk.

Now as far as gun rights go, yeah, the city sucks ass in that regards. But otherwise, NYC is one of the most prosperous and best managed cities in the world.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#24]

I like it

In NC he would need the SS to keep him safe

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't die soon enough  

There are solutions..

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2013/09/vladimir_putin.jpg

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

New York City is an awesome city and is actually a pretty damn good model on how to run a giant city. That city used to be like Chicago but worse, but since the 90s has become one of the most safe cities in the entire world. I've felt safe walking own the streets of Manhattan when it was about 2AM and you had some funny acting people on the sidewalk.

Now as far as gun rights go, yeah, the city sucks ass in that regards. But otherwise, NYC is one of the most prosperous and best managed cities in the world.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

New York City is an awesome city and is actually a pretty damn good model on how to run a giant city. That city used to be like Chicago but worse, but since the 90s has become one of the most safe cities in the entire world. I've felt safe walking own the streets of Manhattan when it was about 2AM and you had some funny acting people on the sidewalk.

Don't worry, DeBlasio will take care of that.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

New York City is an awesome city and is actually a pretty damn good model on how to run a giant city. That city used to be like Chicago but worse, but since the 90s has become one of the most safe cities in the entire world. I've felt safe walking down the streets of Manhattan when it was about 2AM and you had some funny acting people on the sidewalk.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

You serious, bro?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#27]
On a side note, why do you hate Ohio so much OP? We have relatively good gun laws that are only getting better?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#28]
He should go to Toronto. Rob Ford will be happy to spend some of his money.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

However getting NYC away from being like Chicago was something started by Rudy Giuliani, not starting with Bloomturd.  Bloomie benefitted from Rudy doing all the hard lifting of making the changes that were needed to make NYC what it is. Bloomie hasn't really done jack about the issues except to continue following Rudy's policies.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
You serious, bro?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

You serious, bro?  

Yeah, what do these guys know right?

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/05/the-worlds-26-best-cities-for-business-life-and-innovation/238436/#slide26

http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/worlds-best-cities/8

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/05/what-is-the-worlds-most-economically-powerful-city/256841/

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii294/disintegr8or2/wat_zps7960dc5c.jpg

Connie Mack should be in Marco's chair...
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
However getting NYC away from being like Chicago was something started by Rudy Giuliani, not starting with Bloomturd.  Bloomie benefitted from Rudy doing all the hard lifting of making the changes that were needed to make NYC what it is. Bloomie hasn't really done jack about the issues except to continue following Rudy's policies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

Sure. Bloomberg inherited NYC in it's current State. But just because the guy is anti-gun doesn't mean that NYC hasn't been an extremely well managed city.

This is just a case of ARFcom cutting off their nose to spit their face. NYC is a model most other cities could ever dream to be.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He vastly overestimates how popular he is outside small parts of the liberal northeast.
View Quote

LOL, he isn't even popular here.  Everyone I know hates him.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#35]
We are looking at the formation of the head of the progressive "revolution".  The future dims again.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#36]
well his plan will give the non-progressive/communist something to run on/against.

Just tie the person to Bloomy and NYC and unless you are in a libtard city, said libtard will lose.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#37]
I wish him luck in the woods of our family farm..........
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#38]
I hope he goes broke.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

You serious, bro?  

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/05/the-worlds-26-best-cities-for-business-life-and-innovation/238436/#slide26

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/05/what-is-the-worlds-most-economically-powerful-city/256841/

Follow the money.  Where are these sources based?

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not to worry, someone else will pick up the torch and carry on.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

View Quote

'12ers
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Especially if he flies his helicopter into places he's not welcome.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#43]
The Man is truly SICK...
There is so much Good he could be doing for this Country with all his money.

But No...He goes after... And tries to punish law abiding gun owners.
He reminds me of Feinstein... And all the other Politicians that are just so out of touch with reality.

I truly believe that these people have Alzheimer's disease.
They should Not be in office... Or ever be allowed to run again.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This, and his net worth is increasing by what, $5Bil/year?

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He will have to pry my cornbread from my cold, dead hands.
View Quote

This!!!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The more money he pisses away on lost causes, the better and the less for him.

Somehow though, I think he is too nefarious to go broke. I hope he leaves all of his money to a window licking lib when he finally kicks the can, so that they can piss it all down the drain.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#47]
might work in tuscon but phoenix and surrounding cities will run that bitch out of town.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

Could we really hope!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#49]
I have said it before.... But they have no clue about where their food comes from and

to rural peeps could cut them off if they get out of hand.

They really should have cut them off long ago.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the New York Times

Link to Article

You serious, bro?  

Your credibility for anything went in the shitter the second you posted the atlantic.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top