[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28540[/url]

"I opened my remarks by stating that black Americans
                           don't need reparations," said Peterson. "What they
                           need are two-parent households with good fathers
                           leading them."

Peterson said the crowd "immediately" began to erupt
                           "with boos and laughter."
During a follow-up question-and-answer period,
                           Peterson said Dyson, a leader of the black journalists
                           association, and audience members "called me ignorant
                           and accused me of being 'the white man's boy.'"

The event "validated my long-held suspicions that even
                           the most educated blacks hate whites with a passion,"
                           he said. "You would think that these 'professionals'
                           would be satisfied with their progress," but instead "in
                           their blind anger they can only think about an
                           undeserved big payback."

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:57:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#2]
It seems that some groups of people do not want equal rights, they want special rights. By groups I mean certain individuals , not certain races as a whole. When a Black person expounds on "equal rights" as this one did he gets booed and hissed down, it is a shame that any one group of people would not think there race deserved good parents, and a good home life, just welfare, and government assistance programs. Possibly this would explain why the majority of most prison populations are of blacks and minorities.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:04:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Here comes CavVet......
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:18:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Actually, for these black journalists, its not even really about race. (tho race IS used as a smokescreen for what they REALLY want.)

What they really want is Marxism.

That and a big fat bank account. Marxism will give that to them.

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:19:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Its website is sponsored by a grant from McClatchy Newspapers.
View Quote

...which owns the Minneapolis Red Star Tribune.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:40:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:47:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Interestingly, the average middle class black that I encounter (and I work with a number of them) would be laughing at those journalists.  Increasingly, blacks who have bought into the essentially middle class value system in this country are considering people like those journalists, and "leaders" like Jackson, Sharpton,and Bond as irrelevant to their lives.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Check out Mr. Peterson's web site:  
[url]http://www.bondinfo.org[/url]

I will let you be the judge, but in my opinion, he is a very brave man.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Check out Mr. Peterson's web site:  
[url]http://www.bondinfo.org[/url]

I will let you be the judge, but in my opinion, he is a very brave man.

-White Horse
View Quote

I agree probably the bravest in America imo
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Ignorance and lack of common sence is bliss ...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:12:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is there anyone else out there I left out who is looking for a hand out ?

View Quote

Well now that you mention it.....

I always thought that the USA owed Canada a bit more for STEALING Alaska!!  Not the whole thing mind you....but if you look at a map you will see that finger sticking down INTO THE BLESSED LAND OF CANADA!!!

We never got paid for it!!!

COME ON!! COUGH IT UP!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here comes CavVet......
View Quote

Yes, he is a hard working man who looks for no handouts.  I would bet he's appalled by this sort of thing--and I'm not a gambler.  
View Quote

I believe he would be appalled as well.

Usually, politicians or journalist who harp upon this I usually pay little or no attention to as I fel it has nothing to do with improving the community at large. They ignore the obvious problems in their search for a scapegoat.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Cavet is a good guy.  Don't be like that.

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:01:49 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure he was only joking...

toasting [beer]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Hmmm, this guy should be a guest on Larry Elder.  Larry's been preaching this stuff on his show for the last decade...family, education and quit blaming people for your failures.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#19]
The event "validated my long-held suspicions that even
the most educated blacks hate whites with a passion,"
he said.
View Quote

I refuse to believe it; that would be racism, and everyone knows blacks can't be racist. Sure, there are disagreements in the black community, but they are always very respectful ones. The Black Journalist's Association is a well respected body in journalism and America as a whole, made up of objective reporters who just happen to be black, that's all. I've come to rely on their critical analysis of the news, and balanced reporting over the years.

This is a "non-story" and as such you don't need to and won't see it on tv. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top