Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 9:27:15 AM EDT
So do you think Bilderberg is real....or just overhyped?

You might need a tinfoil hat for this one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#1]
It depends on who you ask.

According to the Rothschild/Rockefeller/Trilateralist/CFR types, there is nothing to it.

You will hear a knock on your door shortly.  Stand arm's length from the door, unlock it, then turn around, interlacing your fingers behind your head.  

Cooperate.  It's for your own good.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentaveret?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Edit to fix IMDB's screw up
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#3]
btt

anybody else?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it some kind of gay club?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Is it some kind of gay club?

No.  Its a VERY secret meeting only the most powerful people in the world attend.  I doubt they gather to play a game of poker.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Real.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top