Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 7:55:50 PM EDT
Hey guys this is my 200th post. I'm headed home for a cold one. I have something funny to tell you guys. I have a friend, he's about 6'9 and looks like a cross between the Undertaker and a Bigfoot. He came in today and said he was in trouble with the law. Seems he went in Walmart and tried to return a car radio he bought. He wanted his money back. The manager gave him a hard time a he got a little pissed off. You know the signs that Walmart has that say satifaction garanteed. He told the manager that he was not satisfied and he could take down that sign or give him his money back. Well the manager must not have known him or he would of just gave him the money and not pissed him off. My buddy pulled down that sign and left with it.
They called the law on him for doing it. I would have loved to have seen it. I guess I won't have to convert my buddy into a Walmart Hater. You all have a good one
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#2]
That's one hell of a chip you got on that shoulder, ain't it?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Sporty.... You've got issues [;)]

Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Boomer Lighten up man. I just thought you guys would think what my buddy did was kind of funny. I never accused the guy of being a rocket scientist. I'll also tell you this. I lowered my prices on my ammo so that I am cheaper than Walmart. I think my loyal customers deserve the better prices. If shipping was not so high I bet I could save you guys some money on ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top