Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2001 12:52:13 PM EDT
I'm looking for a compleat upper and I was thinking of just going with the RRA 20"upper to go with the RRA lower I'm getting.But right now I'm a little short of money for you guys out there that have a RRA and another AR what do you think I should get. I know there is a place in IL that sells the uppers cheap but after I pay taxes on the upper it costs more then other places.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a complete RRA upper from SABLECO.COM, for $380.  It's the cheapest that I have found on the internet and the gun show.  It should be in by Monday or Tuesday.  Donnie Pridemore runs the business.  His email address is on the web page and it appears that he checks it quite a few times a day.  I emailed him twice in one day asking questions and received answers both times the same day.  As a matter of fact both times I was at work and when I checked my email I had responses from him.  How's that for service.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I know but they are in IL and I'm in it to so with taxes I spend about the same amout as I would at other places . Yes it sucks to live in IL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top