Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 2:47:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]

rrhynes (4 days ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Fuck you and your mission. You violate my rights and I'll violate yours. No motherfucker better ever come to my house wanting my guns. Unless they want them barrel blazing first.
MyaHolburnz (6 days ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Of course he would. He murdered innocent Muslims in Iraq, why wouldn't he take your guns? See I don't get to wet in the drawers over the idea of control. The day the government comes to take the guns, is the day you use them. It will also be the last day of my life, but it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees like right wingers do.
camaroiroc85350 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam YEAH, Notice how this guy pauses when the interviewer asks "what if it violates the constitution"? they would do whatever their precious military tells them to do, a buncha brainwashed zombies!!!!!!!!!!!
redden711 (1 month ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam What about a weakening to worthless dollar––-martial law––- social decay, then what about carrying out this order? This would be the most critical time for you to have the means to protect yourself...foreign or domestic.
Nerdlord12 (1 month ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam I asked my teacher who's in the National Guard if he'd ever confiscate guns, and he literally laughed.

"That would be neither ethical or Constitutional," he said.
wilma789a (1 month ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Nead:
But yet it was proven that they would. (Katrina) Would you expect him to say yes?
reprahdm (2 months ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam You know that the Facist Democratic Nazi Party will change the law only hours before the onslot...they will meraculously get the votes needed and It will be law...then what will the marines do???? This is not good..not good at all...
1freedomfighter1 (3 months ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam yup the enemy's are now domestic, fat bankers from the UK, that's who really runs things, they run the federal reserve that is making you guys broke intentionally to. it all goes back to them. and the federal reserve has nothing to do with government, there is no reason why government can not have there own monetary system to kull inflation, and look up fluoride in the water, they are intentionally drugging people, fluoride has been proven to reduce IQ and cause cancer.
hdnguyen1911 (4 months ago) Show Hide +4   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Im a Marine hell no!!! You can take it from my cold dead hands.
wilma789a (1 month ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam hdn: They won't have to. The dems-anti gun crownd will just tax it and regulate the use/ownership//transport etc etc until the cost of ownership is too much. Support the NRA-ILA,JPFO,GOA etc. Fight back now!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

rrhynes (4 days ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Fuck you and your mission. You violate my rights and I'll violate yours. No motherfucker better ever come to my house wanting my guns. Unless they want them barrel blazing first.
MyaHolburnz (6 days ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Of course he would. He murdered innocent Muslims in Iraq, why wouldn't he take your guns? See I don't get to wet in the drawers over the idea of control. The day the government comes to take the guns, is the day you use them. It will also be the last day of my life, but it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees like right wingers do.
camaroiroc85350 (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam YEAH, Notice how this guy pauses when the interviewer asks "what if it violates the constitution"? they would do whatever their precious military tells them to do, a buncha brainwashed zombies!!!!!!!!!!!
redden711 (1 month ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam What about a weakening to worthless dollar––-martial law––- social decay, then what about carrying out this order? This would be the most critical time for you to have the means to protect yourself...foreign or domestic.
Nerdlord12 (1 month ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam I asked my teacher who's in the National Guard if he'd ever confiscate guns, and he literally laughed.

But yet it was proven that they would. (Katrina) Would you expect him to say yes?
reprahdm (2 months ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam You know that the Facist Democratic Nazi Party will change the law only hours before the onslot...they will meraculously get the votes needed and It will be law...then what will the marines do???? This is not good..not good at all...
1freedomfighter1 (3 months ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam yup the enemy's are now domestic, fat bankers from the UK, that's who really runs things, they run the federal reserve that is making you guys broke intentionally to. it all goes back to them. and the federal reserve has nothing to do with government, there is no reason why government can not have there own monetary system to kull inflation, and look up fluoride in the water, they are intentionally drugging people, fluoride has been proven to reduce IQ and cause cancer.
hdnguyen1911 (4 months ago) Show Hide +4   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Im a Marine hell no!!! You can take it from my cold dead hands.
wilma789a (1 month ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam hdn: They won't have to. The dems-anti gun crownd will just tax it and regulate the use/ownership//transport etc etc until the cost of ownership is too much. Support the NRA-ILA,JPFO,GOA etc. Fight back now!

It is amazing at how ignorant some people can be.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is amazing at how ignorant some people can be.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top