Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 12:33:16 PM EDT
I currently carry Fox labs FivePointThree. Any one out there got any better products? Any LEO's input also?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I think most of them will be effective, but I would definatly recommend ones that shoot a stream rather than a cone or fog.  They will get you more reach and be less likelt to blow back in your face in a wind.

My department issues "Punch III".

-K
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think most of them will be effective, but I would definatly recommend ones that shoot a stream rather than a cone or fog.  They will get you more reach and be less likelt to blow back in your face in a wind.
-K

I agree with this.  The FOX is pretty darn effective.  I've witnessed it , thankfully didn't get hit with it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#4]
"Bear Guard"

"Prevents violent attacks"

With that % of OC I bet it does!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]
FOX labs had the the hottest scoval rating of any pepper spray.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Get something that is a mix of OC and CS.  Those agents irritate different nerves, creating more pain than either agent would do alone.  Echo6 here was sprayed by one of these mixes to win our Fear Factor contest.  He said on the pain scale of 1-10, it was an 11, the most excruciating pain he's ever experienced.  Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Get something that is a mix of OC and CS.  Those agents irritate different nerves, creating more pain than either agent would do alone.  Echo6 here was sprayed by one of these mixes to win our Fear Factor contest.  He said on the pain scale of 1-10, it was an 11, the most excruciating pain he's ever experienced.  Sounds good to me.

At 5.3 million scoval, No one comes close to FOX labs.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Where can I buy a small spray can of nerve agent?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top