Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 3:23:38 PM EDT
I don't want to take the laptop in the can, so can you guys suggest a good AR magazine (the kind you read, not stick in the magwell)?  Thanks.

Dax
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
SWAT is a good magazine, though it isn't exactly what one would call an "AR magazine".  They deal with far more than just guns too - there's a lot of training related things, knives, etc.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're looking for informative articles that actually tell you the pros and cons of a system..........................none.

Gun rags are all the same, good filler material but don't take anything they say to heart. You're better off taking a Maxim or playboy into the can.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Cheaper Than Dirt catalog.

But seriously, Special Weapons is a pretty good read if you can find them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
iphone...

Arfcom from the John....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I kind of like 'Book of the AR-15' by Guns&Ammo, but more for the gunpron than anything.

I thumb through it when making a download to the toilet, but thats about it.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been enjoying these ones, though they aren't AR specific.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top