Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 3:56:27 PM EDT
Don't want to take the laptop in the can, so can you guys suggest a good AR magazine (the kind you read, not stick in the magwell)?  Thanks.

Dax
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Magpul P-Mags.

You can drive over them with a truck.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Magpul P-Mags.

You realize he's talking about a magazine, in the reading-material sense, right?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Magpul P-Mags.

I guess that means there is nothing you can "do" to them in the bathroom to break'um.  Thanks for the tip!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Ask GD....(general discussion)
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Nah just take your Laptop. It's what I do and  it's the best the best shit ever.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Gun's & Ammo Book of the AR-15...  comes out once a year &the new issue came out last month.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Gun's & Ammo Book of the AR-15...  comes out once a year &the new issue came out last month.

Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro are the places I've seen them so far.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#8]
There is interesting print to read on a Magpul magazine.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There is interesting print to read on a Magpul magazine.

I've taken the paper insert with me several times.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:36:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Magpul P-Mags.

You realize he's talking about a magazine, in the reading-material sense, right?

Doh!  No fair, he edited his post to reflect that after I replied.

Back to topic... I like the "Book of the AR-15" magazines
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:38:59 AM EDT
[#11]
i like to read promo booklets/pamphlets from companys.

hell, when i was a kiddo, i used to pour through CTD just to dream about buying some of the cool stuff in their.

not anymore......DONT HURT ME CTD!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:50:47 AM EDT
[#12]
C'mon guys, he's talking about periodicals and not clips. Suggesting a PMag isn't helpful!

Join the NRA DaxMan. They'll send you a magazine to read in the mail.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:54:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't read the shotgun news because they you will order tons of stuff. I like the guns and weapons for LE.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:56:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
i like to read promo booklets/pamphlets from companys.

hell, when i was a kiddo, i used to pour through CTD just to dream about buying some of the cool stuff in there

not anymore......DONT HURT ME CTD!

Same here. Sportsman Guide and Cabelas were regular reading material in my youth. A while back I was searching through some old things and I came across a CTD catalog from Summer 2004. I almost had a heart attack when I looked at the price of good ammo only 5 years ago. They have only recently (past year) began to have completely outrageous prices. I can only hope that in 5 years I don't look back on 2009 as the good ole days of ammo prices. We'll see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top