Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2003 10:34:51 PM EDT
And last - watta' POS

Plastic, plastic and more plastic.  Retail was $650. You could buy 2.7 Kel-Tec's for that price and still come out way on top.

At First look, the Tavor-ish 9mm is very sexy, but once it's picked up that all goes away in a heartbeat.  The through body safety is in the way and gets put ON or OFF accidently with the movement of your hand.

The bolt release is cheap ass, and regardless of the ergonomic look, is a pain to operate.

I wonder where Beretta will be going next, 'cause this isn't the answer!

www.cx4storm.com/index.aspx?m=53&did=28
Link Posted: 12/6/2003 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
How dare you contradict SteyrAUG's review! [:D]

[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I played with a couple at the SAR Show this weekend and had a similar first impression. The forend is too narrow for me, and the pistol grip/butthole stock is too small and puts pressure on my wrist when I wrap my hand around the grip. I would really like to shoot one though.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How dare you contradict SteyrAUG's review!
View Quote

LOL!! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 1:17:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How dare you contradict SteyrAUG's review!
View Quote

LOL!! [:D]
View Quote

I second that LOL...  [lol]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#5]
How does it compare to the Ruger PC9GR carbine?would you choose the PC9 over the Beretta CX4?

the traditional stock on the compact PC9 handles pretty good, no awkward thumbhole stock
like the CX4.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How dare you contradict SteyrAUG's review! [:D]

this really is the first bad review i've read
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#7]
[b]" Kel-Tec , when only the cheapest plastic
    will do..."[/b] [:D]

[img]http://compjrk.home.mindspring.com/Kel-Tec1.jpg[/img]  
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#8]
it sounds like maybe the Beretta CX4 isnt as good as people thought it was originally? I dont like the idea of the plastic parts, I prefer metal internals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top