Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My sister only dates millionaires, so she would do well on GD.

But I think he means Ben Shapiro’s sister.
View Quote

As long as there is boobs, we don't care.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I haven't heard him call for US military direct involvement in the conflict. I also don't understand why he would need to enlist and fight for the IDF to prove a point.

He is an American citizen and although he strongly supports Israel, he has no duty to fight for a foreign country. Why is it wrong for him to support Israeli armed intervention in order to stop terrorism against their own people? There's been countless people in the media that talk of war over the decades but do not enlist.

As to supporting foreign governments with US tax dollars, the US has been doing that for a very very long time. Ever heard of lend lease? Or the Marshall plan? Aid to south Vietnam or Korea? Supporting your allies in times of need is not necessarily a bad thing. The world would likely be in much worse shape today without US economic assistance. It obviously sucks we get stuck with the tab but it beats having to go to war ourselves. Whether we like it or not, the US is involved in this conflict because it's part of a larger global power struggle.
View Quote
He wants him to enlist because he would be far less effective as a soldier on a battlefield than as a media influencer as he is now.

Listen to outcomes not reasons. What is the OUTCOME of this?  No more Shapiro influencing millions and one more rifle in some dirtheap somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Good video and great debate points from Ben.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 10:04:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Interesting where at precisely 31:15 when Ben is explaining some biden overreach via OSHA, the video stops so you can't hear the exact thing biden was trying to cram down our throats vis OSHAt.  Both before and after he is criticizing Trump and you can hear those criticisms, the criticism of biden is blanked out.  Coincidence?  I think not.
View Quote

I thought it was  glitch and went back to replay it and sure enough it was edited out.  For those that don't know
Biden wanted OSHA to mandate the jab.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#6]
It amazes me how the bulk of the students who are speaking have to have crib notes because they can’t remember their question/statement.
Shapiro needs no crib notes.
And yes- it illustrates just how ignorant these little cretins are.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Someone already said that.. its just as eyeroll worthy the second time. We get it, youre an isolationist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shapiro is Israel first America second...he's also controlled opposition.

I don't understand the dick riding by some.
Someone already said that.. its just as eyeroll worthy the second time. We get it, youre an isolationist.

@cypher15

lol
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That 'Fuck [enter person, country, company here]' list must be pretty long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
F Shapiro, Palestine and Israel.
That 'Fuck [enter person, country, company here]' list must be pretty long.

You already said that.. its just as eyeroll worthy the 10th time. We get it, youre a boomer.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Ben Shapiro is a left wing faggot in right wing drag.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Islam is evil and unfortunately he’s going to be a target for violence.
View Quote

Also the Left is evil and unfortunately may also make him a target for violence.  The Left is pretty violent, and consequences for leftists are light.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I haven’t heard him call for US military direct involvement in the conflict. I also don’t understand why he would need to enlist and fight for the IDF to prove a point.

He is an American citizen and although he strongly supports Israel, he has no duty to fight for a foreign country. Why is it wrong for him to support Israeli armed intervention in order to stop terrorism against their own people? There’s been countless people in the media that talk of war over the decades but do not enlist.

As to supporting foreign governments with US tax dollars, the US has been doing that for a very very long time. Ever heard of lend lease? Or the Marshall plan? Aid to south Vietnam or Korea? Supporting your allies in times of need is not necessarily a bad thing. The world would likely be in much worse shape today without US economic assistance. It obviously sucks we get stuck with the tab but it beats having to go to war ourselves. Whether we like it or not, the US is involved in this conflict because it’s part of a larger global power struggle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel has as much of a right exist as any other country. They do not gave a right to any of America’s resources. Nowhere in the Constitution is the government authorized to tax the citizenry, then give that money to foreign governments.

Shapiro considers himself above military service. If he cares so much, as he claims to, let him enlist and fight. Let his actions speak. His wife would certainly find a place in the IDF, instantly.

The present actions in Gaza are not sophistry. Now is not the time for it. Now is the time to act. Shapiro will not stoop to act, nor will his wife, nor will his children when they come of age.

Acta, non verba. Shapiro demonstrates that he is hollow.

I haven’t heard him call for US military direct involvement in the conflict. I also don’t understand why he would need to enlist and fight for the IDF to prove a point.

He is an American citizen and although he strongly supports Israel, he has no duty to fight for a foreign country. Why is it wrong for him to support Israeli armed intervention in order to stop terrorism against their own people? There’s been countless people in the media that talk of war over the decades but do not enlist.

As to supporting foreign governments with US tax dollars, the US has been doing that for a very very long time. Ever heard of lend lease? Or the Marshall plan? Aid to south Vietnam or Korea? Supporting your allies in times of need is not necessarily a bad thing. The world would likely be in much worse shape today without US economic assistance. It obviously sucks we get stuck with the tab but it beats having to go to war ourselves. Whether we like it or not, the US is involved in this conflict because it’s part of a larger global power struggle.

Almost like the USA millitary was quick to jump into another war without even waiting to be asked.

14 billion to help take a large city? I need to see receipts on that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#12]

It would be good if some real debate over the way the politicians and such have used the blood feud between the palestinains and israel for political ends could be had.

I doubt it'll happen until long after these events are all over.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It would be good if some real debate over the way the politicians and such have used the blood feud between the palestinains and israel for political ends could be had.

I doubt it'll happen until long after these events are all over.
View Quote
Except he has gone into enemy territory numerous times against the big names in the identity politics game.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top