Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 5:18:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I was out all day yesterday. Got the flower beds ready for flowers. (not time to plant yet up north)
Mowed and ran the weedeater for the second time this season and played a good game of kick ball with lilGH.

Today however we've already had thunderstorms and rain pass through already.
Good thing I have a bunch of running to do today, won't miss out on the sunshine doing it today.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
OOOHHHHH Mona. They sound yummy!
We're actually having spring here in the Northeast. Miraculous, I tell you! Fity to sixty degrees. But the nights are too cold to plant anything like flowers right now.

Hubby has been doing alot of yardwork (calls it his "therapy") and I have to go to the nursey and pick out some shrubs for the side of the house for him to plant. I handle the flower boxes, he does the rest (I tell him that as a city girl, if it were up to me, I'd cement it and paint it green!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:28:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was out all day yesterday. Got the flower beds ready for flowers. (not time to plant yet up north)
Mowed and ran the weedeater for the second time this season and played a good game of kick ball with lilGH.

Today however we've already had thunderstorms and rain pass through already.
Good thing I have a bunch of running to do today, won't miss out on the sunshine doing it today.

Yep, I'm w/ you MrsGH......the weather here in the Hoosier state has been a little uncooperative here lately.  I am ready for hot weather.  I'm anxious to get out to the lake and do some boating.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Weather's lovely here at last!

Can't plant for another month though, we still get overnight frosts.

It's just nice to go out without a heavy coat and boots! I can't wait to break out my flip-flops!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#6]
It won't stop raining here.

Why does CA insist on being so vastly different, all the effing time?

I envy you guys.  Err girls.  Err women.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Don't envy me. We got Buffalo winters, Hillary Clinton, lots of rude (badly dressed) people in SUVs and that's about it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't envy me. We got Buffalo winters, Hillary Clinton, lots of rude (badly dressed) people in SUVs and that's about it.

We have Harry Reid (gack)...and rude/badly dressed people in SUVs, too. Dammit. Oh yeah, and the dust everywhere when the wind is 35 mph+.

Otherwise, the weather's pretty nice today. Supposed to be windy/rainy later this week though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top