Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2002 12:08:47 PM EDT
Point me to an online source for baseball card prices. I found some cards that I've been sitting on from '86 and  '91.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The baseball card market is pretty sad for those years.  Do a search for Becketts.  I know they have a website but I'm not sure if they give out prices without a membership.

Never mind it's Beckett.com and they charge for price guide info.  You can always go to the supermarket and check out a Beckett's price guide or a copy of Tuff Stuff.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
ebay
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Cards now are not what they were in that time period. To get good money from your cards they must be graded. Grading is done by several companies but the main ones are PSA and the Beckett service. Myself I don't trust the grading services. I recently sent one of the big two a perfect Ken Griffey Upper Deck rookie card and it came back damaged and graded a 8. It has done no good to contact them. They don't return calls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top