Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 9:53:23 PM EDT
Well damn.
I posted 4 posts.
One saying CNN is left wing biased.
Another was a reply after some guy said the world was coming to an end  if Bush wins.
I told him he better get ready to suffer lower taxes, less gun control and weaker government handouts.  I also told him getting a good job might help, and linked to Monster.com for him.

Two other posts along the same lines.
All deleted and i was banned.

That was funny.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Awww... they deleated the posts too???

Wankers.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
One day Im going to have to go get banned.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well damn.
I posted 4 posts.
Another was a reply after some guy said the world was coming to an end  if Bush wins.
I told him he better get ready to suffer lower taxes, less gun control and weaker government handouts.  I also told him getting a good job might help, and linked to Monster.com for him.

That was funny.

Just got done reading the thread about the left wing bias.  I'm saving myself unti Nov 2, then I'll get myself banned.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm saving myself unti Nov 2, then I'll get myself banned.

Ohh...good call.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
"ERROR: Your posting privileges have been revoked. If you do not know why this has happened, please take a moment to read our Message Board Rules"

Hmm, when i click on rules it goes to a broken link.

Darn.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:03:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Perhaps we should make it a right of passage to join.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I was banned today as well.

Somebody complained that Republicans in NYC were bad tippers.
I replied that perhaps the service was bad.

Then some beitch complained she worked in Right-wing Hell.
I asked if freedom of speech applied to right wingers as well.

Tried to logon and got the error message I had mad improper posts.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I was banned for pretending I was a Transgender feminist.
I jumped into a random discussion, and started scolding them for using gender based pronouns; he, she, hers, his, etc.
I claimed that "it offended me, because it was grounded in an 'assumption of gender' based on one's appearance."
After all, "we ALL know that one's gender is what is on the inside"....
blah, blah, blah....

They got so confused and concerned about being PC, that they were paralyzed.
But then someone banned me.
It was funny for a while.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I wanna heckle them but I cant register, anyone got a link to register?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:35:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I tried to register and they said it has been STOPPED.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:05:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm proud of what we can accomplish when we all go to DU

Registration link:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=register
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:10:49 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm thinking a few hundred ARFCOMrs all registering "PIE" handles and posting at ONCE just after the elections to rib the Dems would be a BLAST!

That'll give the Democraps at DU something to do!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:32:42 AM EDT
[#13]
They stopped allowing new registrations!  {south park}  You Bastards!!! {/south park}hat
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:19:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Perhaps we should make it a right of passage to join.

That's a good idea.  I forget when I signed up.

So far I've only received One Notice of naughty behavior.  Since then I’ve Trolled and and and and all over there.
You have to change your mind set over there.  You must, repeat MUST, pretend to have an IQ that’s smaller than the caliber of whatever firearm you live shooting.  Pretending to wear a diaper that hasn’t been changed in over a month helps when you start to do some rant helps too.

I wonder if we can get a medal for anybody who has sent 1,000 Trolling messages over there without getting banned?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:29:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No way, I won't even go there to read their post.
Last time I did, I had to go shower, it left me feeling that dirty.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:58:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I have been banned many times over there.  Just mentioning Reagans name in your first post is reason enough for them to ban you.  Talk about JBT's.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:59:22 AM EDT
[#17]

The page you requested cannot be displayed.
Sorry, user registration has been temporarily turned off by the administrator of this website. Please try again later.

The information you requested cannot be displayed because it is no longer available. If you think this is in error, please contact the site administrator.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.
Click here to go back to previous page.

I like the idea of getting banned on Nov 2nd  but I'll have to wait to register.  You Bad people have GOT to stop confusing those folks with facts !  

rip
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:08:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Well damn.
I posted 4 posts.

That was funny.

Life's a bitch, aint it ? Trolls get banned here and trolls get banned there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:09:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No way, I won't even go there to read their post.
Last time I did, I had to go shower, it left me feeling that dirty.

hey I still have flashbacks!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:34:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Let's keep trying. They can't just cut off my free speech rights like that!!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:48:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I went over there the other day and felt sorry for the idiots.  I am ashamed that I felt sorry for them because after all they are trying to ruin my way of life.  
The reason I felt sorry for them was that I was  blessed with a brain that can reason and they are just so f'ing slap ate up with the dumbass.

I wanted to tell that dumb bastard that wrote about how he couldn't stand four more years of Bush without revolting.

That sure you can make it through 4 more years. After all I made it through 8 years of klinton without going postal, so he should be able to do 4 more Bush years standing on his  head.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:22:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well damn.
I posted 4 posts.

That was funny.

No - if someone has a different viewpoint here, we have a good debate. DUers are just mad becase the so-called Big-Mo is with the President now and even they can see the writing on the wall.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:34:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well damn.
I posted 4 posts.

That was funny.

No - if someone has a different viewpoint here, we have a good debate. DUers are just mad becase the so-called Big-Mo is with the President now and even they can see the writing on the wall.  

No, just as what you guys/gals do on DU, here you call names and act like children.

one word descriptor>>>> P E T T Y

Chris
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:36:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well damn.
I posted 4 posts.

That was funny.

Jeez, I'm surprised you made it past the first one.

DUes think NPR is right-wing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#25]
^ Link made cold.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#26]
I got banned over there for saying Clinton should have kept it in his pants!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top