Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 7:51:48 PM EDT
There has been much chatter about the "enlightened ones" citizenship.   I can produce my birth certificate in five minutes.   However, he has not.   Goggling this subject gives a highly censored series of sites with no documentation.

Anyone have the proof sites?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:57:13 PM EDT
FUCK OBAMA
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:19:50 PM EDT
I keep mine in the safety security box at the bank but I'd be able to produce it within 24 hours.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:39:37 PM EDT
I am looking for the web site that compares the one that they put out a month ago.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:17:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BIG_PAPA:
FUCK OBAMA

X2
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 3:32:43 AM EDT

FUCK OBAMA

Holy crap could we please get some originality???  How about

Obama can procreate the species........................................
<­BR>
Alone.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:04:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2008 7:04:49 AM EDT by TEXICAN1972]
From what I am hearing the reason why NOBAMA supports (financially and physically) a Kenyan politician named Raile Odinga (his cousin?) is to cover his birthplace KENYA!!!

FUCK OBAMA!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:53:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TEXICAN1972:
From what I am hearing the reason why NOBAMA supports (financially and physically) a Kenyan politician named Raile Odinga (his cousin?) is to cover his birthplace KENYA!!!

FUCK OBAMA!!!

Ya know, I'm discussing this issue on another board of late, and there's no inclination by others to believe the dots connect in such a manner.

Why on earth would he interject himself in Kenyan politics in general, support an anti-U.S. candidate in particular, and donate money as well without some level of personal vested interest?  He wouldnt'.

Which begs the question: what's that interest?   The only connections I can see are Kenyan and/or Muslim.  Probably both.  Given Odinga's agreement with the muslims, and the prior meetings between Obama and Odinga, I can't NOT believe Obama had prior knowlege of the agreement, even if it was nothing more than hearing Odinga's ramblings during a drunken night of whoring.  

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:58:23 AM EDT
Last night, while telling a joke, our Maverick legitimized Barry's citizenship.  Said Barry had the qualifications to be president - 35 yrs old and a US citizen.

5sub
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 3:56:58 PM EDT
Obama is an insurgent!

FUCK OBAMA
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:45:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 5subslr5:
Last night, while telling a joke, our Maverick legitimized Barry's citizenship.  Said Barry had the qualifications to be president - 35 yrs old and a US citizen.

5sub

Natural born citizen is the requirement.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 4:55:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2008 4:55:59 PM EDT by Gone_Shootin]

Originally Posted By paddymurphy:

FUCK OBAMA

Holy crap could we please get some originality???  How about

Obama can procreate the species........................................

Alone.

Or how about:

"Obama can go fuck himself with a wire brush!"

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:40:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By roadrash:
Obama is an insurgent!

FUCK OBAMA

Obama is a sleeper agent.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:58:05 AM EDT
Its a myth people keep clinging to since they feel McCain doesn't have much to stop Obamas momentum, its a wish for a mircale really. As to why he hasn't produced the birth cert; Why should he? You wouldn't like it if some troofer came out of the woodwork and started asking crazy questions and demanding you show him some paperwork.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:00:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By EndofGoogle:
Its a myth people keep clinging to since they feel McCain doesn't have much to stop Obamas momentum, its a wish for a mircale really. As to why he hasn't produced the birth cert; Why should he? You wouldn't like it if some troofer came out of the woodwork and started asking crazy questions and demanding you show him some paperwork.

Uh, maybe becasue it's a requirement for the job?

Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:02:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bytor94:

And in the case he satisfied it if he managed to get this far.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:05:40 AM EDT
If we just had proof of citizenship required for the VOTERS instead of Hussein Obama, Hussein would lose by 30 points
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:11:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 5:35:31 AM EDT by AmericanPatriot]

And in the case he satisfied it if he managed to get this far.

If several Spanish speaking landscapers were working in a yard who would walk up them and ask for proof of citizenship?

BTW, There is another lawsuit filed in Washington State to have Barry's documentation produced.

ETA :

Hussein has deemed the discovery motion filed by Berg 'burdensome' and filed for a stay and dismissal.

Read it for yourself
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:59:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 6:03:24 AM EDT by EndofGoogle]

Originally Posted By AmericanPatriot:

If several Spanish speaking landscapers were working in a yard who would walk up them and ask for proof of citizenship?

BTW, There is another lawsuit filed in Washington State to have Barry's documentation produced.

ETA :

Hussein has deemed the discovery motion filed by Berg 'burdensome' and filed for a stay and dismissal.

Read it for yourself

So in other words hes asking to dismiss a frivolous suit from a frivolous man (a troofer)?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:09:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 6:09:40 AM EDT by roadrash]
As if troopergate isn't frivolous!

Why dos'nt the fuckin commie just produce the documentation,and shut these frivolous people the fuck up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:16:04 AM EDT
This whole thing reminds me of what they were saying about McCain at the start of the year.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:16:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By roadrash:
As if troopergate isn't frivolous!

Why dos'nt the fuckin commie just produce the documentation,and shut these frivolous people the fuck up.

If he did then the well-wishers would go back to doing something productive for the GOP effort, rather than gnash teeth and pump the paranoia up in small circles of well decided voters.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:27:03 AM EDT
As bytor94 said, it is a requirement for the job.

And the burden of proof is on Obama. He needs to just provide the doccuments to the court & get it over with. His stalling tells me that he's hiding something.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:34:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 6:34:59 AM EDT by roadrash]
Obama,is an elitist that thinks hes to portant to follow the rules,Our Constitution does not apply to him!Or anything for that matter.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:09:11 AM EDT
OK, if this is such a big deal why hasn't McCain/Palin talked about his refusal to show the paperwork? They'll talk about Ayers and Acorn but somehow skip this potential bombshell?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:25:51 AM EDT

OK, if this is such a big deal why hasn't McCain/Palin talked about his refusal to show the paperwork? They'll talk about Ayers and Acorn but somehow skip this potential bombshell?

I'd guess because McCain wasn't born on US soil either, but he was unanimously approved by congress as being qualified to run for president.

This entire line of thinking is without any merit.  Even if BHO was disqualified over this, that would have to mean if your wife gave birth in a local hospital while you were deployed overseas, your child would not be eligible to run either.

There are enough reasons to not vote for the man, even trying to disqualify him this way is pure lunacy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 11:20:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 11:21:09 AM EDT by AlvinYorkII]

Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:
As bytor94 said, it is a requirement for the job.

And the burden of proof is on Obama. He needs to just provide the doccuments to the court & get it over with. His stalling tells me that he's hiding something.

Bingo!!!! just like the rest of his life and beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 12:44:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By allenNH:

I'd guess because McCain wasn't born on US soil either, but he was unanimously approved by congress as being qualified to run for president.

This entire line of thinking is without any merit.  Even if BHO was disqualified over this, that would have to mean if your wife gave birth in a local hospital while you were deployed overseas, your child would not be eligible to run either.

There are enough reasons to not vote for the man, even trying to disqualify him this way is pure lunacy.

I don't know if there's any merit to the argument, though I hope there is.  The distinction with McCain is that both of his parents are U.S. citizens, it doesn't matter where he was born.

I have heard that McCain was born on a military base.  I don't know if he was, but I'd be willing to bet that qualifies as American soil.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 12:56:39 PM EDT

Please don't feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 1:31:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/18/2008 1:35:59 PM EDT by allenNH]

Originally Posted By waafist:

Originally Posted By allenNH:

I don't know if there's any merit to the argument, though I hope there is.  The distinction with McCain is that both of his parents are U.S. citizens, it doesn't matter where he was born.

I have heard that McCain was born on a military base.  I don't know if he was, but I'd be willing to bet that qualifies as American soil.

Only one parent needs to be a US citizen for the child to be a natural born citizen, according to our laws, so long as they (the parent) lived in the country for at least five years.  BHOs mother was a citizen, and therefore so is he, no matter where he was born.

frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+8USC1401
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 3:20:32 PM EDT
Actually I don't have my original birth certificate.

I can produce a copy of my "notification of birth registration" certificate in about 5 minutes.

Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 3:47:27 PM EDT
his mother was underage at the time though.  If the father was not an american citizen, here on a visa, he could claim barry as a citizen of his country. (the way I understand it)
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 3:56:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Surf:
I am looking for the web site that compares the one that they put out a month ago.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:23:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By teggy1:
his mother was underage at the time though.  If the father was not an american citizen, here on a visa, he could claim barry as a citizen of his country. (the way I understand it)

Her being underage does not preclude his citizenship.  The law referenced in the link above makes no mention of age.
Top Top