Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2001 4:53:51 PM EDT
According to an article in the  the St.Pete Times today, Chinese hackers are defacing U.S. websites with anti USA propaganda in the wake of recent Chinese-US tensions. A local credit union here was subjected to pro Chinese slogans such as:

Recall Our Airman Wei Deeply! We Pride and be Proud of You!

USA Will Be With Responsibility for the Accident Total!!

Protest USA sell Weapon to Taiwan, Break the Peace Strongly!!!

It was signed, " A Guy From China-Peak.

Over the weekend, hackers hit about a dozen US govt. sites  when the little credit union suffered collateral damage.

All Our Sites Belong to They!!

What kind of slogans can we use to put those Godless bastards in their place?

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#1]
lemme ask the guys who make my kung pao chicken tomorrow for lunch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
"hey,excuse me, chinese cook behind counter man, what kind of slogan would you godless bastards want so i can put you in your place?"

attach choices here:
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Cats: All your base are belong to us, ha ha ha...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"hey,excuse me, chinese cook behind counter man, what kind of slogan would you godless bastards want so i can put you in your place?"

attach choices here:
View Quote

ChiCom operatives have infiltrated your Chinese American restaurant?? Dude, don't eat the chicken!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, for a slogan try this one... Du Lei Mo Chow Hai

It's a good one that I learned from my Chinese freinds in High School. It's means something like "Go F your moms' rotten p*ssy". I don't know what the corresponding Chinese characters are though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top