Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
How is this a surprise? Trump told everyone that this is not an issue and "will not cause trouble for the Clinton and they are GOOD people".  It's over. Clinton walked. big fucking drama lama show for your votes.  lets move on and hope thats thew only thing he lied to us about.  But it doesn't look good that that his surrogates on fox are starting to say the wall was a "metaphor", "virtual wall", or "extremely challenging to get done and will take long time for fruition".   Thats signaling to me the wall was bullshit and isn't gonna happen.  You don't send your minions on tv with that message unless your softening your base on the issue.  Not that it matters.  The lock it up crowd are now screaming at people why not locking her up is the smartest and bestest idea ever.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I think she needs to worry about any foreign contributors not getting any return on their investment before any prosecution here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Clinton is who we thought she is, and Trump let her off the hook

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-23-2015/Ekw4ND.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey all you Trumpers...is it starting to dawn on you yet that you voted in the biggest con man since PT Barnum.  This is only the beginning...can't wait to hear all the excuses people make for him.

An anonymously sourced story from the most liberal of outlets. Will you liberals never learn?

Confirmed by Conway

Is it Trump's job to prosecute, or his AG? Why don't we wait until he's actually in office and Sessions sworn in as AG before we jump to the conclusion that Clinton will walk.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#4]
We kept her out of the White House. That's all that matters.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#5]
What if it's true. What if we're in for a big damn punch in the nuts (and pussys) when Trump  starts going back on promise after promise.

You know what, I don't think I believe my own paranoia. If Trump wants another term as pres then he'll keep as many promises as possible, no matter how much it rocks the boat. Err yacht..
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's where I'm at, her political career was ended. Which was really my goal all along, along with the safety of the 2nd amendment.

Honestly the only time I even think of her anymore is when I'm on here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry I don't trust this "source" or NBC.

Did you see Trump during the debates or his speech during the catholic charity dinner?  Absolutely brutal... Consider the smear campaign put on by the media and the Clinton campaign accusing him of being a sexual predator.  I'd have a hard time thinking he's just going to let this one go.  I hope his ego is big enough that he holds grudges.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is it Trump's job to prosecute, or his AG? Why don't we wait until he's actually in office and Sessions sworn in as AG before we jump to the conclusion that Clinton will walk.
View Quote

Sessions, if confirmed, would be working for Trump.

If your boss told you not to do something, and you did it anyways, what would happen?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't believe what the media feeds you.  They will do and say anything to make our next president look bad or a liar/going back on promises.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If your boss told you not to do something, and you did it anyways, what would happen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fired!
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's where I'm at, her political career was ended. Which was really my goal all along, along with the safety of the 2nd amendment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ended?  How?  She has people in the street and threatening the electoral college to vote her in.  She has the same money, the same supporters, and same with ideas.  People that went to jail over Watergate are still in politics. She didn't even get charged. She has a long and very lucrative career left in politics.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"You don't tell an enemy when you are going to attack."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey all you Trumpers...is it starting to dawn on you yet that you voted in the biggest con man since PT Barnum.  This is only the beginning...can't wait to hear all the excuses people make for him.

An anonymously sourced story from the most liberal of outlets. Will you liberals never learn?

Confirmed by Conway

As has already been said, the Foundation is where the focus of any investigation should be, not HRC personally.  

The Foundation is where the money is, and where the dirt is.  That's where they should dig.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we 100% sure that Trump would tell Sessions not to recommend a special prosecutor if the evidence is there? Are we going to take into account that Sessions isn't a loyal party shill like those who Democrats appoint to positions of power?

All of this is basically bullshit pre-game commentary until he's sworn in, and we know how accurate the "pre-game" has been for all things Trump.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

GD will hate me, but I want him to concentrate on getting this country running again, and not come off as a vindictive SOB.

I despise the Clintons, and all they stand for. I think the best payback is keeping them out of the White House permanently, and watching the Clinton Foundation shrivel and die.

View Quote

And this, couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confirmed by Conway

Thats how it's supposed to work. But Trump has never said "If my ag determines to go after her then that will happen".    Instead trump has come out numerous times saying he will not do anything.  That implies if the AG wanted to he would call it off.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ended?  How?  She has people in the street and threatening the electoral college to vote her in.  She has the same money, the same supporters, and same with ideas.  People that went to jail over Watergate are still in politics. She didn't even get charged. She has a long and very lucrative career left in politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Are we 100% sure that Trump would tell Sessions not to recommend a special prosecutor if the evidence is there? Are we going to take into account that Sessions isn't a loyal party shill like those who Democrats appoint to positions of power?

All of this is basically bullshit pre-game commentary until he's sworn in, and we know how accurate the "pre-game" has been for all things Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sessions is a party shill.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
Exactly
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#19]
This report is complete nonsense. Trump won't have to appoint a special prosecutor, his AG pick will actually do the frigging job he's supposed to.

This is a libtard trying to create a buzz about not putting the beotch in jail. Isn't going to work. Their Redi mind tricks will not work on Trump, as he has proven over and over again.

Of course, it also could be a head fake on Trump's part so that Oasshole won't pardon her before he leaves office. I'm OK with that.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Sources say Trump is going to drop out any day now.  The polls clearly say he is going to lose.
View Quote
Dude. Kelly Ann Conway said it herself.

It wasn't exactly CNN
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#21]
It is useless political capital to spend. Funny to see the left though: "trump backing down from campaign promise"

If he did it, he's a tyrant
If he didn't he's weak

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Shit Monica.....meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#23]
From a NY Times reporter at the meeting now.

https://twitter.com/grynbaum

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

There needs to be serious consequences for being as crooked as she is. She needs to face justice.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:22:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He may not pursue justice for Hillary, but I bet he won't stand in the way of the people that will.

MAGA
View Quote

True dat.

In the mean time I hope she suffers from irritable bowel syndrome, hives, acid reflux, itchy pussy, athlete's foot, red-ass, ingrown toenails, fever blisters, piles, fleas, crabs, constipation periodically interrupted by explosive diarrhea, hammer toe, infected cunt lip, bleeding syphilis sores, pinkeye, irritated nipples, ingrown armpit hairs, cramps, tremors, twitches, Tourette's syndrome, leaking rectal sphincter, the heartbreak of psoriasis, and an unbearable ringing in her ears.    
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#27]
WTF!!
I hope he is just trolling the left.
If the Clintons don't get prosecuted it will just happene again and again.
Political corruption must end and it won't if they just walk.
But there are probably lines that can't be crossed and jailing an ex president may be one of them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
There needs to be serious consequences for being as crooked as she is. She needs to face justice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The Clinton Foundation investigation is still ongoing.

That said, there are rarely consequences for the super rich and well connected. That's why they're called 'elites.'
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Plenty of time to prosecute. Probably will happen in year 2. This year he's got too much on his plate.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is one of the biggest players in the corruption of our govt to the extent of treason(allegedly) , bribery(allegedly), and murder(allegedly). We should make an example of her instead of demonstrating again that rich people have a different set of rules and we are OK with it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Plenty of time to prosecute. Probably will happen in year 2. This year he's got too much on his plate.
View Quote

What about the statute of limitations on these crimes?  Aren't we getting close to the limit on the foundation and Hillary's involvement while at State?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Kelly Ann Conway is part of the "nonsense?"  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This report is complete nonsense. Trump won't have to appoint a special prosecutor, his AG pick will actually do the frigging job he's supposed to.

This is a libtard trying to create a buzz about not putting the beotch in jail. Isn't going to work. Their Redi mind tricks will not work on Trump, as he has proven over and over again.

Of course, it also could be a head fake on Trump's part so that Oasshole won't pardon her before he leaves office. I'm OK with that.

No, but the libtard reporter who quoted her out of context most assuredly is.

Believe nothing from the lamestream press. Nothing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you watch the video of her on page 2?

eta: ~ 37 second mark
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#34]
It's just a Trump troll to keep the press off his ass about it in the first 100 days. As soon as the new FBI Director is announced and a good investigation is completed and the Justice Department has all the evidence rolled into an airtight case then Hillary will go to Orange Is The New Black Prison. Trump will be all like "It wasn't me, it was the Justice Department" Rule Of Law, yada, yada, yada, lock her up.
Praise Kek.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's good to see the "what he really meant was" engine is still running at 8000 RPM.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
She is one of the biggest players in the corruption of our govt to the extent of treason(allegedly) , bribery(allegedly), and murder(allegedly). We should make an example of her instead of demonstrating again that rich people have a different set of rules and we are OK with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think it matters any more what we are or are not ok with rich people having. We just elected a billionaire president. Do you think he's in a hurry to start stripping the rich and powerful of their privileges?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump said that Christie was a "great guy" the day before he tossed him out.

Until he is actually President, and doing Presidential things, I'm not going to actually condemn his mistakes.

As for all the NeverTrumpers getting their nuts off in this thread...you guys don't matter anymore.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Who could have ever seen this coming?

lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#39]
He said he would do it on day one...
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote

Shocked face
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

lol
View Quote
I think Trump won't.....His FBI appointee or attorney general however......

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

As has already been said, the Foundation is where the focus of any investigation should be, not HRC personally.  

The Foundation is where the money is, and where the dirt is.  That's where they should dig.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confirmed by Conway

RICO, that S.O.B. And the Clinton machine is dust in the wind. And Obongo will look like the dumbass that he is, trying to pardon the bitch, FBHO

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Trump just personally said that its NOT off the table.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/WQ38-CEmScE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She didn't really say that.  The MSM edited the audio.  If you watch her lips, she's saying, "Hell yes, that cunt's going to prison.  Mr. Trump said so, and he's a man of his word."
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#45]
What did the Clintons find on him?

This news is a huge blow to my sense of hope that the SWAMP would be drained...
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Shocked face
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Shocked face

If she violated the law, she should be prosecuted.  Period.

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Why on earth would I leave?  Is GD a backup mirror of /r/The_Donald?  Just how many safe spaces do you tender ones need?

Since I never saw you speak against Trump attacking republicans since his nomination, or the Trump fanboi's on this site doing the same thing I figured you kinda agreed with it by default.

Why are you so obsessed with Cruz?  I've never seen a guy get so much rent free space in people's heads.
View Quote

You were wrong about everything.

You lost.

I don't think you even got anyone's account locked, despite your best efforts.

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Shocker
View Quote

"Drain the swamp"

"Hillary will be in prison"

"I'm going to strengthen the 2nd Amendment"

"I'm going to appoint Conservative judges to SCOTUS"

"Mexico will pay for the wall"

Strike two...

and a half...

ETA: I'm not a neverTrumper but I am no Trumphugger either. If he doesn't make good on the reasons he got my vote, he can expect to be a 1-term President.

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOU BELIEVED THAT???   LOL
YOU THINK THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA WOULDNT EDIT AND FAKE A VIDEO TO TRY TO DISCREDIT TRUMP?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You lost.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why on earth would I leave?  Is GD a backup mirror of /r/The_Donald?  Just how many safe spaces do you tender ones need?

Since I never saw you speak against Trump attacking republicans since his nomination, or the Trump fanboi's on this site doing the same thing I figured you kinda agreed with it by default.

Why are you so obsessed with Cruz?  I've never seen a guy get so much rent free space in people's heads.

You lost.

Always the little drama queen.  Actually I was right all along about your Orange god being a flip flopper.  Which is why this thread and I cause you so many feels.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top