Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 78
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 12:24:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Lukashenko: Putin had decided to 'eliminate' Wagner chief Prigozhin, but I 'suggested not to rush'

Lukashenko: Putin had decided to 'eliminate' Wagner chief Prigozhin, but I 'suggested not to rush'

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has relayed details of his purported mediation between Russian President Vladimir Putin and rebellious mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin to settle the short-lived coup attempt.

“At 10:10, he (Putin) called and informed me in detail about the situation that is happening in Russia.

“He asked several questions, including how to counteract this, and I realised that the situation was complicated,” Mr Lukashenko said at a military awards ceremony in Minsk.

He went on to claim that Putin had decided to eliminate Prigozhin, but Lukashenko had intervened and "suggested not to rush."
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This whole bizarre situation makes me wonder if Prigozhin essentially overplayed his hand - expecting a number of oligarchs to back him, and big chunks of the Russian military to declare their support.  When that didn't happen, then he frantically negotiated a deal with Putin and basically showed his willingness to throw his followers under the bus.

Very Russian.  The question of whether he will survive having humiliated Putin is an interesting one.
View Quote

This whole wars theme has been. "There is no way this is happening this is too awful to be real, there is no way this is happening that person is not that stupid"

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This whole wars theme has been. "There is no way this is happening this is too awful to be real, there is no way this is happening that person is not that stupid"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This whole bizarre situation makes me wonder if Prigozhin essentially overplayed his hand - expecting a number of oligarchs to back him, and big chunks of the Russian military to declare their support.  When that didn't happen, then he frantically negotiated a deal with Putin and basically showed his willingness to throw his followers under the bus.

Very Russian.  The question of whether he will survive having humiliated Putin is an interesting one.

All the more reason that one day we’ll find out the CIA financed this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russian history in a sentence.  Awesome.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Gold bars seized from the Wagner Group HQ in St Petersburg

Russian cops seized £38million from the Wagner offices

His daughter Polina is a horse-riding socialite - who has also been sanctioned

He has a 120-ft yacht called the St Vitamin

The Wagner boss also has a Hawker private jet

His pride and joy is a classic Lincoln Continental

Prigozhin - wearing a t-shirt with Putin and Shoigu on it - with Polina and his wife Lyubov

Lyubov pictured posing with the Eiffel Tower in Pars

More
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd sanction Polina
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Why do Russian women look so beautiful? So hot. And American women look like fat, tattooed carnival freaks with bad attitudes and pink/purple hair.

That's why I hate Russia!
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most adopted the usual Russian wait and see attitude.
Had he continued his march towards Moscow continuing to pick up MoD deserters, unwillingness of the military to engage him, and gaining favorable welcomes from those towns he passed through they may have taken his side.
From what I’ve seen and read he was picking up considerable support from much of the military, whether or not it was staged is of course all speculation.
As always, none were going to risk their fortunes and lives on him unless they thought he could win.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I assume you have never been to Russia.  For every one model-looking beautiful woman, there are 99 that look like they should be pulling a plow or a cart.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do Russian women look so beautiful? So hot. And American women look like fat, tattooed carnival freaks with bad attitudes and pink/purple hair.

That's why I hate Russia!

I assume you have never been to Russia.  For every one model-looking beautiful woman, there are 99 that look like they should be pulling a plow or a cart.  

He's also never been out of that Arizona trailer pack 40 miles north of Phoenix that's masquerading as an rehab facility
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm thinking his life span is measured in days or weeks, nothing more than that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm thinking his life span is measured in days or weeks, nothing more than that.

Putin is the contemporary Stalin.

Therefore it makes sense that he gives this guy the Zhukov deal.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They’ll confiscate his assets and assassinate his character, but he’ll live for another year or two. I really don’t think Putin will want to create a martyr just yet.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm convinced we don't know WTF is happening.

Without Wagner, Russia seems FUCT in UKR. They seemed to the only ones fighting.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll just leave this here.

You're welcome.

ETA: and on that note, the thread ends. Goodbye, coup. We hardly knew ye.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 10:26:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Ex-KGB spy: I don't believe Prigozhin is in Belarus right now

Ex-KGB spy: I don't believe Prigozhin is in Belarus right now | Elizabeth Vargas Reports
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

But I have been to Miami ;) - that's were the ones all go....lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/FzaKZl-X0AErTau.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/FzaKZl_XsAM5Kkn.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317320.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317221.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/unnamed-11.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317206.jpg?w=1440

Prigozhin - wearing a t-shirt with Putin and Shoigu on it - with Polina and his wife Lyubov

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/gfdsgfdhgdshghgfj.png?w=1440

More
View Quote

Damn, don't even have to bathe this one, just bring her to me.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317218.jpg?w=1440

View Quote

Well, she is going to need a new daddy pretty quick.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317218.jpg?w=1440

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/FzaKZl-X0AErTau.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/FzaKZl_XsAM5Kkn.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317320.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317221.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/unnamed-11.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/NINTCHDBPICT000827317206.jpg?w=1440

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/gfdsgfdhgdshghgfj.png?w=1440

More

That pic is more airbrushed than a 1970s panel van. Just look a couple pics down.

She ain't bad but she definitely ain't as good as that filtered pic.

Plus she's a horse chick.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm convinced we don't know WTF is happening.

Without Wagner, Russia seems FUCT in UKR. They seemed to the only ones fighting.
View Quote

I think Russia has hung Wagner out to dry once too many times and any effort to fuck with them is going to go to shit again.

Sure, Putin can try sending him back into Ukraine, but he probably wont go unless Putin gives him more weapons.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:09:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Everyone here thinking this is some grand false flag clearly has no idea how fucked up Russia is on a good day, and this was not a good day.

To me, it's just a common mafioso squabble.  Prigorzhin was making good bank off Wagner and Putin decided to cut out the middle man and take the bank directly by requiring Wagner to come under MoD control on 7/1.  Guess he thought Prigorzhin was either skimming or not kicking up enough.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Russia is to country that has its shit together as Ocean Gate is to company that makes 13,000 ft submersibles.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They’ll confiscate his assets and assassinate his character, but he’ll live for another year or two. I really don’t think Putin will want to create a martyr just yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very 1984.

They keep you around as an example of why you don't break the line.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#26]
There's a Russian saying:

??? ?????? ??? ????.  

It explains a lot.  (Roughly: "Two morons equal power")
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Putin is the contemporary Stalin.

Therefore it makes sense that he gives this guy the Zhukov deal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Everyone here thinking this is some grand false flag clearly has no idea how fucked up Russia is on a good day, and this was not a good day.

To me, it's just a common mafioso squabble.  Prigorzhin was making good bank off Wagner and Putin decided to cut out the middle man and take the bank directly by requiring Wagner to come under MoD control on 7/1.  Guess he thought Prigorzhin was either skimming or not kicking up enough.
View Quote

To some people everything and I do mean everything in the world and beyond, down to their dogs eye infection is an elaborate plot by the Biden/Obama administration, Klaus Schwab and Soros to control the world and loot their precious, precious taxpayer dollars.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 10:23:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

To some people everything and I do mean everything in the world and beyond, down to their dogs eye infection is an elaborate plot by the Biden/Obama administration, Klaus Schwab and Soros to control the world and loot their precious, precious taxpayer dollars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Simply explained in 1 minute.

How Russian Propaganda is like Harry Potter

(H/T @AlaskaJohn)
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Is Vladimir Putin’s power coming to an end? | 60 Minutes Australia

What is going on in Russia? | 60 Minutes Australia

For 24 years there was no dispute about who was the boss in Russia. Vladimir Putin seemed to proudly wear the label of the world’s most feared strongman. But last weekend, all of sudden, his iron rule was challenged. Putin stumbled and for the first time appeared weak and vulnerable.

The man threatening to topple the Russian tyrant was Yevgeny Prigozhin, arguably an even nastier piece of work than Putin himself. As the head of the Wagner group, he controls the brutal mercenaries who have been fighting alongside Russian forces in the illegal war against Ukraine. Tom Steinfort reports that what worries the world now is figuring out what Prigozhin’s next move could be. And where.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Prigozhin's mutiny was an attempt to 'destabilize' Russia, defense minister says

Prigozhin's mutiny was an attempt to 'destabilize' Russia, defense minister says
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd sanction Polina
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Ukraine War: Police raid home of Wagner boss Prigozhin
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD5HLq2-U2U
View Quote

STILL NOT AS BAD AS J6
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#35]

Wagner troops poised to inflict 'proxy war' on targets across Europe

Belarus has been flooded with 8,000 hardened Wagner mercenaries after the failed coup saw the private army's warlord Prigozhin exiled to the Russian ally.

After the failed coup against Vladimir Putin led by Wagner Group warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin, 8,000 mercenaries from the private army are operating out of Belarus - an ally of Russia. Now experts are warning the hardened soldiers may use their relocation to launch a wave of terror throughout Europe.

Mykola Volkivskyi, former advisor to the Chairman of the Committee of the Ukrainian Parliament, told the Mirror: "After the Wagner PMC is relocated to Belarus, it could be about 8,000 Wagner PMC fighters. A second proxy conflict is quite possible, this time between Poland and Belarus, with an outpouring on Polish territory.

"The transfer of tactical nuclear weapons to Minsk fits into this scheme".

Polish concerns about potential aggression appear to have manifested in the country deploying additional police personnel to the Belarusian border.

Interior Minister Mariusz Kaminski confirmed the move, designed to ramp up security, on Sunday.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1788083/wagner-proxy-belarus-europe

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Belarus president tells Sky News Putin 'won't whack' Wagner boss

Lukashenko tells Sky News: 'Priogzhin will work in the name of Russia for the benefit of Russia'
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Belarus has been flooded with 8,000 hardened Wagner mercenaries after the failed coup saw the private army's warlord Prigozhin exiled to the Russian ally.

After the failed coup against Vladimir Putin led by Wagner Group warlord Yevgeny Prigozhin, 8,000 mercenaries from the private army are operating out of Belarus - an ally of Russia. Now experts are warning the hardened soldiers may use their relocation to launch a wave of terror throughout Europe.

Mykola Volkivskyi, former advisor to the Chairman of the Committee of the Ukrainian Parliament, told the Mirror: "After the Wagner PMC is relocated to Belarus, it could be about 8,000 Wagner PMC fighters. A second proxy conflict is quite possible, this time between Poland and Belarus, with an outpouring on Polish territory.

Polish concerns about potential aggression appear to have manifested in the country deploying additional police personnel to the Belarusian border.

Interior Minister Mariusz Kaminski confirmed the move, designed to ramp up security, on Sunday.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uNvck06_rIs/VDu0P0s20aI/AAAAAAAAtfY/cz-ubggmrWk/s1600/count-floyd.jpg
View Quote

Luka is going to serve as an overt base for proxy attacks upon a stalwart NATO member...when he can't bother even getting that involved with the Ukraine invasion.  Uh-huh.  Yes, let's piss off NATO by having Wagner do Wagner things in Warsaw, Gdansk, and fuck it, Vilnius too.  Sure.

I can't think of a better way for Luka's bunker to disappear from a MOP, and the guy's been around awhile:  he knows it too.

Prigozhin's latest comments are going to be some flavor of, "My God!  The pain!!!!  Stop!!!"
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbsOb7o6YBw

(H/T @AlaskaJohn)
View Quote
The inherent premise of that video is that the main stream media presents the truth in it's entirety and you shouldn't question it.

I agree that conspiracy theory can and does run amok. But in this era conspiracy theories become just plain conspiracies with alarming regularity.  

So I reject that video's premise in it's entirety and while I don't know the history of that presenter I am left with the impression that he is shilling for a very specific narrative.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The inherent premise of that video is that the main stream media presents the truth in it's entirety and you shouldn't question it.

I agree that conspiracy theory can and does run amok. But in this era conspiracy theories become just plain conspiracies with alarming regularity.  

So I reject that video's premise in it's entirety and while I don't know the history of that presenter I am left with the impression that he is shilling for a very specific narrative.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(H/T @AlaskaJohn)

That's your prerogative, except in this day and age it's neigh impossible to control all the information with so many outlets so why would you need to accept anything the MSM says as true in the first place as your premise states? The MSM has a well established track record and MO known by the majority of people these days (all polling indicates distrust in the MSM at all time highs) and has been relegated to near irrelevancy, except maybe among the Boomer crowd who still gets most of their news off the TV. Thus the pivot to big tech censorship, but trying to censor the whole internet is like trying to nail Jello to the wall so they fail but, this leads us to the problem.

The problem is, and this is where the video is correct, is that folks getting their news even from reputable non-MSM sources, of which there are many, don't find a mundane explanation like, "A totalitarian country has desires to imperialistically expand so invades their neighbor," mentally satisfying enough and have become so distrustful and paranoid that there's no way it could really be so simple. So rather than realizing that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, they go about searching for things that make it that much more complex because it just has to be in their mind!

So what's this mean? This means people start looking for sources that confirm their biases rather than truth and this is where the propaganda seeps in, and how we end up with fantastical things like US funded Nazi bioweapons research in foreign countries and off the wall sites being cited as some sort of authorities. So yes, the video is correct. People want to be told what they want to hear and so go looking for it and, this is what allows disinformation to take hold from the opposite end. That's where the secret club mentality he mentions kicks in. They've done all the "research" and (wrongly) connected all the dots so they feel a sense of faux accomplishment. These people feel "enlightened" and glom on to each other, and before you know it you have self reinforcing idiocy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

STILL NOT AS BAD AS J6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD5HLq2-U2U

STILL NOT AS BAD AS J6
I vote for your line as the Best Line ever.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:52:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Ah yes, the Ukraine bros' favorite Russian reporter! I miss the cult's school girl like giddy taunting of me over his short lived insurrection. Good times, good times!

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 4:15:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ah yes, the Ukraine bros' favorite Russian reporter! I miss the cult's school girl like giddy taunting of me over his short lived insurrection. Good times, good times!

View Quote

You can kill hundreds of Russian soldiers, capture more territory in 48 hours than the Russian army in almost a year, and shoot down 6 Russian aircraft worth hundreds of millions of dollars…

And it’s all a scam?

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 4:16:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uNvck06_rIs/VDu0P0s20aI/AAAAAAAAtfY/cz-ubggmrWk/s1600/count-floyd.jpg
View Quote

Wait, I thought this wasn’t about nato and Russia wasn’t going to expand the war
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(H/T @AlaskaJohn)

I have had some conversations with him on Arty things, he is willing to listen when he wrong.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:09:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Russian history in a sentence.  Awesome.
View Quote

Stalin certainly thought that way.  One of the most murderous tyrants never thought his other murderous tyrant buddy would stab him in the back…until he did.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:17:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

He’s from New Jersey, of Irish heritage, owns at least 1 Beretta, has made a lot of videos that are pro-Ukraine, and was in the US army for a time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Ayup.... Russian history and politics at a glance....
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kiev fallen yet?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

i should know this off the top of my head, but who is the guy on the far right? The guy to the immediate right of Stalin is Kirov; the guy on the far right looks kind of like Anastas Mikoyan.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

i should know this off the top of my head, but who is the guy on the far right? The guy to the immediate right of Stalin is Kirov; the guy on the far right looks kind of like Anastas Mikoyan.

I think he was the guy who made some fiery cocktails.
Page / 78
Top Top