Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SFPD released a statement that they don't release mugshots (you know why, it shows who is doing the most crime)
I could be wrong but it sure seems like I've seen them do it within the past year. The local TV news seems to have them but maybe thats surrounding cities but I could swear I've seen mugshots released by SFPD on the news.
View Quote

"San Francisco police will no longer release booking photos of people arrested in connection with crimes in most cases under a new policy that seeks to combat racial bias.

Police Chief Bill Scott issued a bulletin Wednesday (July 2020) banning the release of mugshots except to warn the public of imminent danger or to help find a missing or wanted person.

He moved forward with the policy after consulting with academics and facing calls to limit the disclosure of booking photos from critics including Police Commissioner John Hamasaki and the Public Defender’s Office.

In a statement, Scott said research suggests the widespread publication of booking photos across the nation “fosters racial bias and vastly overstates the propensity of Black and brown men to engage in criminal behavior.”

https://www.sfexaminer.com/archives/sfpd-chief-broadly-bans-release-of-mugshots/article_250f3a9f-4bb3-5676-9d91-51b476eaa440.html
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, devils advocate for one post.

What if Paul Pelosi meant HE didn't know Depape, but DePape said his name was David and he was a friend of Nancy's?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Of course he did, why is it so hard to believe that an underwear clad MAGA assassin emerged from his carefully camouflaged MAGA bunker in a well-known hotbed of MAGA activity, Berkeley CA and launched an assassination attempt on the husband of the #3 in line of succession of the most powerful country on the planet. Totally believable.
View Quote

With Paul's own hammer.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"San Francisco police will no longer release booking photos of people arrested in connection with crimes in most cases under a new policy that seeks to combat racial bias.

Police Chief Bill Scott issued a bulletin Wednesday (July 2020) banning the release of mugshots except to warn the public of imminent danger or to help find a missing or wanted person.

He moved forward with the policy after consulting with academics and facing calls to limit the disclosure of booking photos from critics including Police Commissioner John Hamasaki and the Public Defender's Office.

In a statement, Scott said research suggests the widespread publication of booking photos across the nation "fosters racial bias and vastly overstates the propensity of Black and brown men to engage in criminal behavior."

https://www.sfexaminer.com/archives/sfpd-chief-broadly-bans-release-of-mugshots/article_250f3a9f-4bb3-5676-9d91-51b476eaa440.html
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SFPD released a statement that they don't release mugshots (you know why, it shows who is doing the most crime)
I could be wrong but it sure seems like I've seen them do it within the past year. The local TV news seems to have them but maybe thats surrounding cities but I could swear I've seen mugshots released by SFPD on the news.

He moved forward with the policy after consulting with academics and facing calls to limit the disclosure of booking photos from critics including Police Commissioner John Hamasaki and the Public Defender's Office.

In a statement, Scott said research suggests the widespread publication of booking photos across the nation "fosters racial bias and vastly overstates the propensity of Black and brown men to engage in criminal behavior."

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#7]
This was interesting, first few results from my search.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#8]
This is degenerating down to the old liberal question: "Boxers or briefs?"
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]
The bay area news, print and TV have been playing up the " he went looking for Nancy, he was shouting Wheres Nancy?!" like he was a deranged MAGA robot on a search destroy mission. I suspect the guy was yelling "Wheres Nancy?" because he wanted to get paid and Paulie was holding out. He was hoping Nancy would come down the stairs and pay him to get him out of the house.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have any journalists requested, through FOIA's, a copy of the 911 call and the (likely sanitized) police reports?
View Quote

911 call

View Quote
That the dispatch out to the responding officer.

I'm talking about the actual 911 call that starts with: "911. What's your emergency ?Do you need police fire or medical?"
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#12]
So I guess with Epstein and Maxwell's Mossad pedo blackmail operation out of commission, they have to obtain their own of-age sex toys, with interesting results.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#13]

The owners are attacking Elon Musk as posting anti lgbqrtedixndjfnxiowaJdnrsgifieodkkxnse
Posts due to him posting the article on Pelosi
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Will they add a charge of sodomy to that list?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Official story from the San Francisco Police website:

On October 28, 2022, at approximately 2:27 a.m., San Francisco Police Officers from Northern Station were dispatched to the residence of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an “A-priority” well-being check. When officers arrived on scene, they encountered an adult male suspect and Mrs. Pelosi’s husband, Paul. Officers observed Mr. Pelosi and the suspect, each with one hand on a single hammer. Moments later the suspect gained control of the hammer and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi with it. Officers immediately tackled the suspect and disarmed him. The officers requested emergency backup, requested paramedics to the scene, and began rendering medical aid to Mr. Pelosi. The suspect has been identified as 42-year-old David DePape. Mr. Pelosi and Mr. DePape were then transported to a local hospital for treatment.

This is an active and collaborative investigation involving several agencies, including the San Francisco Police Department, San Francisco District Attorney’s Office, Federal Bureau of Investigation, US Attorney’s Office, and the US Capitol Police.

Chief Scott would like to thank Officer Kolby Wilmes, Officer Kyle Cagney, Sergeant Edmund Huang, and Emergency Dispatcher Heather Grives for their swift action in this incident.

DePape will be booked for attempted homicide (664/187 PC), first-degree burglary (459 PC), violent felony enhancement (667.5(c)(21) PC), assault with a deadly weapon (245(a)(1)PC), aggravated battery with serious bodily injury (243(d) PC), elder abuse (368(b)(1) PC), inflict great bodily injury on elderly (12022.7(c) PC), dissuading a victim (136.1(b)(1) PC), threatening public official, or family member (76(a) PC), and damaging or preventing a communication for an emergency call (591.5 PC).

Per policy, the San Francisco Police Department does not release booking photos of arrestees.

This incident is being investigated under SFPD case number 220-741-717.

https://www.sanfranciscopolice.org/news/san-francisco-police-arrest-suspect-violent-assault-house

Will they add a charge of sodomy to that list?

Hopefully the police did a sniff test on Pelosi.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

So even by a San Francisco resident's standards they were a bunch of freaks?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Since there were "two dudes" at his place at 2:30am, I wonder if Paul P is one of those pervs that gets off on watching two younger dudes work or clean?

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#19]
We will never know the truth.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Looks like the glass was busted outwards, meaning from in to out. If the po-po had to bust the glass it would have fallen inwards.

That’s if the image(s) I have seen are accurate.
View Quote

Can you explain to me why when a car is broken into the tempered glass lands on both the inside of the car and the outside of a car? If you don’t believe me, go to some shit hole where there are a lot of car burglaries and look at the glass ice cubes on the pavement.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet every freak down there thinks everyone else is a freak but themselves and their "partner"....until its hammer time.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Google is really throttling back searches and pushing the 'message'.

Duck Duck Go is letting searches go.  Castro Nudists search is all you need to know that he was no RIGHT WING J6th type.
View Quote

He's an illegal alien for Christ's sake!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My theory

View All Quotes
Quoted:
My theory

Quoted:
Possible mysterious third person? A jealous PePage confronts Pelosi about the homosexual romp between he and the mystery person. The mystery person lets PePage in when PePage shows up at the door.

ETA: Could explain why Pelosi states “not a friend” but knows PePage’s name on the 911 call.

He could have been the mystery passenger during the Pelosi Porsche crash.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Can you explain to me why when a car is broken into the tempered glass lands on both the inside of the car and the outside of a car? If you don’t believe me, go to some shit hole where there are a lot of car burglaries and look at the glass ice cubes on the pavement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like the glass was busted outwards, meaning from in to out. If the po-po had to bust the glass it would have fallen inwards.

I would have thought it was laminate glass, not tempered. It looks like laminated to me, the glass obviously broken but still big portions still held together by a film. To me, it looks like something was thrown outwards through it.

ETA: Maybe I’m mistaken but it looks laminated to me.

ETAx2: Versus tempered glass which just shatters. I’m only guessing, don’t have any real knowledge of the different types of glass.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did the police at least run a rape kit on PP?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I would have thought it was laminate glass, not tempered. It looks like laminated to me, the glass obviously broken but still big portions still held together by a film. To me, it looks like something was thrown outwards through it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384478/EF767AE2-8A76-4FEE-A1A2-60117875ADE2-2581982.png
View Quote

It sure does look like laminate glass.  To break through it you have to punch a hole through it and pull it back.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point! Pregnancy test needed too. Its California.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or one on Depape. He should have screamed self-defense against rape when they arrested him. That would be interesting for PP to explain his semen in the dude's butt.

I bet he is the bottom and Paul pays him extra to wear a MAGA hat and to yell "Make America Great Again!" while Paul rails him.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It sure does look like laminate glass.  To break through it you have to punch a hole through it and pull it back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/384478/EF767AE2-8A76-4FEE-A1A2-60117875ADE2-2581982.png

Well I was thinking someone could have thrown something hard enough and heavy enough through it. The outward trail of debris looks like something passed through it (inside to outside).

ETA: There is that ladder right there, though.

ETAx2: Still, doesn’t explain why the two of them were stripped down to their underwear. Anyone can confirm an actual third party was there?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Help me out - “OAB”?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Turns out Depape is the OAB

Help me out - “OAB”?

Odessa Ass Bandit
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Regardless of what actually happened, everyone on arf should be shouting this from the rooftops:

Who the FUCK created this website, blog posts, and fake narrative about an angry conservative guy within hours, and wWHY did our president, former sec of state, and current speaker of the house echo this bullshit, all within 12 hours of an 83 yr old guy getting his head bashed in with a hammer?

Do our elected officials routinely get fake information about their own family members, in their own elected districts? How is this possible? Why are they lying?

Make these fucks answer on new Twitter

Post it everywhere...don't let them hide behind the next news cycle...fuck them. This is a window of opportunity to enlighten the common retarded class who believes whatever the people they like say.

Don't let it go!
Post it everyday for the next week.

Why did you lie about your gay husband's prostitute Nancy?

Can that be a hashtag?

How about Maxwell's Silver Hammer by the Beatles? Can we make that viral?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

ETAx2: Versus tempered glass which just shatters. I’m only guessing, don’t have any real knowledge of the different types of glass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The most hated bitch in America who just supposedly flipped the bird to china and called in the national guard for protection over "j6" has glass doors surrounded by massively  overgrown vegetation, and as someone here said "didnt bother with the sicurity system like most wealthy people".

Starting to think this is just mr pelosi's go to house for drugs, booze, and butt sex.

I wonder how many times this has played out, and how many times that hammer has been used, in his favor.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The most hated bitch in America who just supposedly flipped the bird to china and called in the national guard for protection over "j6" has glass doors surrounded by massively  overgrown vegetation, and as someone here said "didnt bother with the sicurity system like most wealthy people".

Starting to think this is just mr pelosi's go to house for drugs, booze, and butt sex.

I wonder how many times this has played out, and how many times that hammer has been used, in his favor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hammer again......

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Until I hear 911 audio, security camera footage or bodycam footage of this dude saying “Where’s Nancy?” I’m calling bullshit. If none of that is ever made available you’ll know why.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Help me out - “OAB”?
View Quote

An internet or maybe just an arfcom meme about the Odessa Ass Bandit (OAB) taking revenge on invading Russian soldiers by sodomizing them. It appeared about the time of the legend of the Ghost of Kiev pilot shooting down Russian airplanes.

@SIASL
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Until I hear 911 audio, security camera footage or bodycam footage of this dude saying “Where’s Nancy?” I’m calling bullshit. If none of that is ever made available you’ll know why.
View Quote

Bet Nancy has already ripped up the Police Report like she ripped up Trumps SOTU speech.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Need to shop that face on some of those Dahmer memes...
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You will find jimmy Hoffa before you get 'facts' on this fairy tale
View Quote

+87
House surveillance cameras will be disabled. Officer body cams will have malfunctioned, Pelosi hospital Tox Screen will be lost, uncounted ballots will be found in the trunks of airport rental cars, we’ve seen it all before..
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By @clickclickBOOM:
Holy spin Batman! Everyone is spinning the narrative like tops. Anyone have any DU gems?
View Quote

As requested.

Naturally, blaming Trump.

Whole different world view over there.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

ETA: Maybe I'm mistaken but it looks laminated to me.

ETAx2: Versus tempered glass which just shatters. I'm only guessing, don't have any real knowledge of the different types of glass.
View Quote
Good observation!  

Looks like laminated ("bulletproof") glass to me.  Probably funded by US taxpayers, for Nancy's protection.  Very tough to break.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Funny how someone carrying the DNC's water disappeared from this thread.  

Hmmmm
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#46]
IIRC many big LEA's reach out to social media and give them a heads up regarding accounts of victims and suspects in high profile cases before publically releasing info.  If you've ever wondered why some accounts get disappeared in near real time, this is why.

I could certainly see that resulting in putting a "team blue" narrative team being put in motion, slapping a cookie cutter framework up and filling in names and pics.  I seem to recall a similar smear effort that went after Assange when those wiki leak Hildog emails dropped.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#47]

And if that was the case, the right wouldn't be surprised in the least, the left would would claim conspiracy, the media wouldn't say shit, the net would be scrubbed.

it would be handled like hunter biden who left the proof to be found, and probably did the same.

Uday. qusay.... Corrupt power is all the same.       Evil.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Good observation!  

Looks like laminated ("bulletproof") glass to me.  Probably funded by US taxpayers, for Nancy's protection.  Very tough to break.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: Maybe I'm mistaken but it looks laminated to me.

ETAx2: Versus tempered glass which just shatters. I'm only guessing, don't have any real knowledge of the different types of glass.
Good observation!  

Bulletproof?  Um no!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s all so confusing.  If Paul is a puffer, does that mean Nancy is a man?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently the intruder shut the door that he broke through behind himself.  How courteous.  And then opened the door next to it.  That's odd.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top