Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it Nancy because he left the freezer open and her ice cream melted?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A person broke into someone's house and attacked them with a hammer and you would find them not guilty because you don't like the victim's politics?  That's insane.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Police responded to the 2:27 a.m. call. Both men were holding hammers,
Sounds like mutual combat, so fuck Pelosi if I was on that jury not guilty.
A person broke into someone's house and attacked them with a hammer and you would find them not guilty because you don't like the victim's politics?  That's insane.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wonder if Jews ever felt sorry for Hitler?
View Quote

LOL, valid comparison.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
A person breaks into another person's home and attacks them and you are somehow equating this to Hitler and the Jews?  Sorry dude, you're being insane.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
It comes as no surprise at who is defending Pelosi.
ETA: and trying to thread slide into something else.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]
More CNN hack journalism.  They worked in transphobia, stolen election, Mike Lindell, transphobia, chyna virus, vaxx denial, J6, global elites, great reset, and the anti-Christ.

How the hell they missed throwing in Trump and Ukraine?  That's just inexcusable.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]
They're coming for you Paul.

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL, valid comparison.
View Quote

Give it a few years and it could be
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pelosi is a horrible human being, and I'm sure her husband is, too. Have we really sunk to the point where people are rooting for B&Es and physical violence?  You don't see that as crazy?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A person breaks into another person's home and attacks them and you are somehow equating this to Hitler and the Jews?  Sorry dude, you're being insane.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You keep taking that high road. Maybe they'll keep you as a pet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Don't you worry, Nancy. Your husband is going to be all right. Don't you worry about anything. Just think positive. Never let a doubt enter your mind.  But I wouldn't wait until the last minute to fill out those organ donor cards.
View Quote

Pickled liver!

Most plausible thing I’ve heard speculated is that it was a random homeless guy since it is San Francisco. The less they talk about suspect’s politics the more likely it’s a deranged leftist with mental illness. But that’s redundant.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#13]
This ''attack'' is just to ''perfect'' just before the election. Some mid 40's guy can't even ''whack'' some old guy in what, his 80's? No security alarms worth a shit? Nancy not at home? He slipped undetected into some multi million dollar subdivision, then into some multi million dollar home undetected?

Yeah, it stinks like a set up.

The real question is this, will he be let out on no bail like all the other people that assaulted, stole, and victimized others in the SF area?

""Justice'' ain't blind, it has it's f-ing head in the sand on purpose.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#14]
ITT Leftist trolls stirring the pot
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pelosi is a horrible human being, and I'm sure her husband is, too. Have we really sunk to the point where people are rooting for B&Es and physical violence?  You don't see that as crazy?
View Quote
I would support a go fund me on that.  These elitist demons want you dead.  They view you as a terrorist extremist.

May fuck be upon them all.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wonder how many people will remain in disbelief that a crazy person could consume far right propaganda and be driven to attack someone after reading what you wrote?  You literally just validated it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm never bothered by karma doing it's thing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pelosi is telling the story right now. Let’s see if what really happened comes out.

Right now I could not care less, regardless.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder how many people will remain in disbelief that a crazy person could consume far right propaganda and be driven to attack someone after reading what you wrote?  You literally just validated it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now you’re gaslighting.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

He’s obviously a patriot and a Christian .
Da?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#22]
lmfaooooooooo praying and hoping for "the best".

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give it some time and the real story will come out. This story is as sketchy as his original DUI story.
I'm not "rooting for B&Es and physical violence" but I'm not outraged when someone that thinks they are above not only the law, but everyone else, gets their comeuppance.
Nancy Pelosi on violence during the BLM riots: "People are going to do what people are going to do"
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Know your audience.  

Many on the right are NO better than the leftists they decry.  Full on display in this thread.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He said "Both men were holding A hammer."

It's like that video "Two men, one hammer."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Police responded to the 2:27 a.m. call. Both men were holding hammers,

Sounds like mutual combat, so fuck Pelosi if I was on that jury not guilty.

He said "Both men were holding A hammer."

It's like that video "Two men, one hammer."

Which end do you prefer, Mr Pelosi, the handle or the claw?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Da?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da?

You're going to thread slide post to a post complaining about thread sliding?

It's you weak-kneed, beta collaborators of the left that have gone insane.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So these "Castro Nudists" in 2015 were protesting Scott Weiner's (yep that Scott Weiner) proposal to put down a cloth when they sit in public.

"Several dozen men and at least one woman took part in a naked protest Saturday in an area of the Castro District neighborhood that has become known for its nude visitors. Several carried signs that read, "Nudity is Not a Crime" and "Get Your Hate Off My Body," as they milled around, undeterred by the brisk weather and light mist.

San Francisco generally allows public nudity, but a city supervisor has proposed regulating the practice. Supervisor Scott Wiener's proposal would require the clothing-averse to cover up in restaurants. It would also require nudists to put a cloth or other barrier under their bottoms if they take a seat in public.

Mitch Hightower, the organizer of the so-called "nude-in," said it was not intended as a protest against the proposal. The goal, Hightower said, was to promote acceptance of the human body no matter what shape or form it comes in."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-francisco-protesters-stage-naked-nude-in
View Quote

How intolerant and unreasonable…..
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I would support a go fund me on that.  These elitist demons want you dead.  They view you as a terrorist extremist.

May fuck be upon them all.
View Quote

+1

I'm not hoping for psychical violence (that apparently already happened).. just death.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed. There is a lot of stuff on GD that sounds just as psycho as what this clown was posting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Which end do you prefer, Mr Pelosi, the handle or the claw?
View Quote

It ain't the steering wheel of that porsche!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#31]
why didn't the husband defend himself with his gun

oh nevermind
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Any pic or voting history on the perp
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gangsters who became wealthy through their graft, inside information and manipulation, while being a ringleader in the demise of the Republic?

Let's just say, it's hard for me to sympathize or feel sorrow over any bad thing the befalls those people after they have spent their lives in the way that they have, and just leave it at that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

GD is so awesome.
Gay sex? Check
Hitler? Check
Poop Thread? Still pending I believe

Have we talked about Nancy's rack yet?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are a Guard of the System.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol. Now you're just being hysterical. You're trying too hard to shift this thread into another direction and blame the people of this forum and evil Republicans.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am actually shocked Paul doesn't appear to own a gun.
If he had time to grab a hammer he would have grabbed a firearm if he had one
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So his Facebook was taken down, but CNN somehow magically knew his name and got full details of all his postings first...
View Quote

Yep. Totally legitimate. He was a MAGA loving, Tranny hating Trump supporter who worshipped Jan 6. It was all in his Facebook posts that was taken down before his name was released. Totally legit.

Thank god they scrubbed his posts! Nobody should see that. CNN are the only ones responsible enough to see such horrific things.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:25:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Know your audience.  

Many on the right are NO better than the leftists they decry.  Full on display in this thread.
View Quote

If you think so low of the people on this website then why are you still fucking here?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#41]
I will not try to justify this mans act and will allow him to try. That said, it is more than ones politics that may have invoked said action. It may have been Pelosi's actions that incited the man to act. Action such as insider trading when it is illegal for you and I or maybe Nancy's inaction on investigation of Hunter Biden or maybe her action on the Jan 6 thing or a thousand other things all that are destroying the country. One can point out what the founding fathers thought of such,    

" When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

For you that do not recognize the above it is part of the Declaration of Independence.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sorry, you're insane. I'll never root for someone that attacks someone in their own home.
View Quote

What if baby Anne Frank  broke into teenage Hitler’s house and hammered him?

Fuck! Beaten like a step child.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Probably another false flag operation.  And probably set up by Nancy herself.

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:30:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If you think so low of the people on this website then why are you still fucking here?
View Quote

Oh no, there are plenty of posters here I like and respect.  I said many, not all.  A small but important distinction.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Picked up some homeless guy and brought him home for some homo stuff is my guess

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:30:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

oh nevermind
View Quote

What? You think the Democratic Ruling Class doesn't have guns to protect themselves with?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da?

Jesus is a beta.
We all have the same test.
Da?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Pelosi's chickens, coming home to roost.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

GD is so awesome.
Gay sex? Check
Hitler? Check
Poop Thread? Still pending I believe

Have we talked about Nancy's rack yet?
View Quote

Go check page 1
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would wish much worse for her and her cuck
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top