Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn...proves the " thats my bike" meme
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you have a more accurate number?

ETA: I see you are In Arkansas, so blacks may very well make up more than 12% of the population in your region. But you have to balance that out against areas where blacks form a comparatively lower percentage of the population. Travel through an area like the inter-mountain west and you would think blacks aren’t even 12% of the population.
View Quote

Correct. The 5 black people in ND, WY, and Alaska water down the averages.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The majority of inner-city murders go unsolved.
I wonder what the numbers would tell us if all murders would be solved........
View Quote

In the US, approximately 36% of homicides go unsolved. (According to an extensive 5 second Goggle search.)
We know that the vast majority of those homicides involve black victims in black areas, which almost certainly means a black perp.
However, let's just go with the numbers we have and say that 53% of those unsolved homicides are committed by blacks.
That would add another 19% to the black homicide totals, which brings us up to 72%.

Fourteen percent of the population, seventy-two percent of the homicides. That is... unsettling.
Even more so when you consider that almost all of those homicides are committed by men.
No other group in contemporary Western society even comes close.

Another thing to consider - quite often when crime stats are broken down by race, Latinos and Hispanics are included in the "White" column.
However, when those numbers are further broken down by ethnicity, we find that Latinos and Hispanics commit the bulk of the crime credited to "whites."
In NYC, where the NYPD (surprisingly) keeps records on crime by ethnicity, we find that violent crime is almost entirely a non-white phenomenon.
Ignore the violent crime committed by blacks and Latinos/Hispanics, and the violent crime rate in the city drops around 90%.
The rate of violent crime involving firearms drops around 96%.

Diversity is our stregth.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me guess all Asians & Hispanics are in the Whites column.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What a modern and PC answer. I am proud of you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The issue at hand is that of those murders and violent crimes committed by blacks the vast majority are being done by gang members and affiliates. Gang affiliation is a function of socio-ecomic status, e.g.low income enviornments, endemic welfare, single parent homes, etc, ...drive crime and violence.

This enviornment has been nurtured by policies designed to ensure that blacks, in particular urban blacks, exist as multi-generational welfare recipents and as democrat voters.  Strip out gang and urban low income violence and numbers are analogous to other races. Blacks have a democrat problem.

Not all of black crime is gang related. His night school sociology professor lied to him.
A lot of black crime is impulsive.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Correct
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#7]
That is obviously White mathematics.  Wakanda math and those numbers look completely different.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Math be raycis, Mutherfuqrs!

Basic statistics be worst, yo!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not all of black crime is gang related. His night school sociology professor lied to him.
View Quote
Two murders that stand out to me from my short time as a cop - one guy shot to death over a dollar; another shot to death over a pair of jeans.
I simply cannot imagine becoming so angry at another person for stealing a a pair of pants from me, let alone a single dollar, that I would kill them.

One attitude that I saw more than once, was guys who'd killed people behaving like, "Oh man, what did I do? I'm so screwed!"
Now, I'm sure we've all done foolish things in the heat of the moment that we regretted almost immediately.
But... murder?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Correct
View Quote
See my post above. When you account for ethnicity, violent crime stats become comically lopsided.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe China Or Norks nuking urban Commie cities isn’t as bad as we’re lead to believe?

I’m giving myself a “time-out” to think about this inappropriate comment, Mods.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Enjoy statistics while you can. It won't be long before such numbers aren't even tabulated anymore because they are "systemic racism".
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Two murders that stand out to me from my short time as a cop - one guy shot to death over a dollar; another shot to death over a pair of jeans.
I simply cannot imagine becoming so angry at another person for stealing a a pair of pants from me, let alone a single dollar, that I would kill them.

One attitude that I saw more than once, was guys who'd killed people behaving like, "Oh man, what did I do? I'm so screwed!"
Now, I'm sure we've all done foolish things in the heat of the moment that we regretted almost immediately.
But... murder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But... murder?

That’s the impulsiveness I’m referencing. Any city cop with 5 minutes on the street has seen it. No thought of consequence, no looking 5 minutes down the road, just react.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In the US, approximately 36% of homicides go unsolved. (According to an extensive 5 second Goggle search.)
We know that the vast majority of those homicides involve black victims in black areas, which almost certainly means a black perp.
However, let's just go with the numbers we have and say that 53% of those unsolved homicides are committed by blacks.
That would add another 19% to the black homicide totals, which brings us up to 72%.

Fourteen percent of the population, seventy-two percent of the homicides. That is... unsettling.
Even more so when you consider that almost all of those homicides are committed by men.

Another thing to consider - quite often when crime stats are broken down by race, Latinos and Hispanics are included in the "White" column.
However, when those numbers are further broken down by ethnicity, we find that Latinos and Hispanics commit the bulk of the crime credited to "whites."
In NYC, where the NYPD (surprisingly) keeps records on crime by ethnicity, we find that violent crime is almost entirely a non-white phenomenon.
Ignore the violent crime committed by blacks and Latinos/Hispanics, and the violent crime rate in the city drops around 90%.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The majority of inner-city murders go unsolved.
I wonder what the numbers would tell us if all murders would be solved........

it suggests that the "systemic" problems are not with the police.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:01:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

“Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.”

In all seriousness it’s cringe as fuck that Boomers can’t let go of the Cold War programming, still thinking Russia is behind every ill America faces.

The cancer that infected Russia is the same cancer that infects us.
View Quote

Read the link before you run your suck. Current news.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Enjoy statistics while you can. It won't be long before such numbers aren't even tabulated anymore because they are "systemic racism".
View Quote
This is absolutely the truth.

Soon any statistic, fact, history, or entertainment that goes against the narrative, or doesn't support the narrative will be memory holed.

Possibly the numbers will be falsified in larger liberal cities as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is absolutely the truth.

Soon any statistic, fact, history, or entertainment that goes against the narrative, or doesn't support the narrative will be memory holed.

Possibly the numbers will be falsified in larger liberal cities as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

When do you think these policies started?  How do you think the black crime rate compared to the White or Asian rates before these policies?
View Quote

Why don't you tell me? Why don't you explain your position instead playing games?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

it suggests that the "systemic" problems are not with the police.
View Quote

Oh, the rogue cop comes along now and then I imagine but ghetto goblins are their own worst enemy........it has always been that way and always will be that way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:14:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I can't remember where I read them, but there are two statistics that I found more than just a little interesting:

1. The gun haters always point to Japan as an excellent example of how effective gun control works. However, more murders are committed by Japanese living in Japan, where guns are virtually impossible to obtain, than by Japanese living in the US, where guns are easily purchased.

2. Again, gun haters point to England as a good example of how gun control works. But if you filter out murders committed by non-whites, both in the US and the UK, the murder rate in the US is much lower.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is one of the things I use to shut up anti gunners.
I tell them, if you REALLY want to reduce gun violence, lock up all black males between the ages of 10-30, BOOM, gun violence drops to damn near zero.
Then, if you really want to reduce the number of deaths in the US, raise the driving age to 25.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So here's the thing. People are saying that it's 13% that's responsible for most of the crime in the country. That's actually not true. I don't remember the exact number but I read the FBI crime statistics some time ago, and it was something along the lines of, 65% of black males between the ages of 15 and 35 are responsible for more than half of all violent crime in the country. So the statistic is actually worse.
This is one of the things I use to shut up anti gunners.
I tell them, if you REALLY want to reduce gun violence, lock up all black males between the ages of 10-30, BOOM, gun violence drops to damn near zero.
Then, if you really want to reduce the number of deaths in the US, raise the driving age to 25.

Yes if you remove a certain demographic from the gun murder stats we are the same as gun ban countries.  That’s too racist to point out though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm not sure what point BLM was trying to make here, but I'm pretty sure it's not the one they are actually making.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very true, and why so many of them are in prison.   Not many black crimes are Oceans Eleven type operations.

They live in the now.  What happens five minutes afterwards, does not factor into the decision making process.

The first murder I ever worked, was one black  person stabbing another black person to death, over $3.  And, yes it was spontaneous.

You owe me $3.  
I ain't paying you.
Stab, stab, stab.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Kinda thought they would have more followers on their page.  Maybe they should post some pretty, half naked women or something
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Kinda thought they would have more followers on their page.  Maybe they should post some pretty, half naked women or something
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#27]
The average IQ of a BLM member is around 70. Now do you understand?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

White stats typically include Latinos and Middle Easterners as well.

Over half of the “White” crimes are committed by non-caucasians.

https://dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/

“California, unlike the federal government, includes Hispanic as a race and the effect of this categorization on crime statistics is pretty clear. In the year 2014, 797 arrests of Hispanics were made for homicides, and 287 whites were arrested for the same crime. Census estimates of California in 2014 show 89.6 percent of Hispanics identify as white.

So if California did not have a separate racial category for Hispanics, statistics would then show an estimated additional 693 murder arrests of white Californians. This would more than triple the amount of homicide arrests for whites, yet that is the standard which the federal government uses.”
View Quote

Hispanics are counted as ‘white’ in the race category.  They are broken out as Hispanic in the ‘ethnicity’ category.

Look at the FBI homicide stats listed above... 2677 ‘white’ which includes 803 of Hispanic ethnicity.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why don't you tell me? Why don't you explain your position instead playing games?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When do you think these policies started?  How do you think the black crime rate compared to the White or Asian rates before these policies?

You're the one claiming there's some set of recent policies that caused all this. How can I tell you what they are when I don't think that's an accurate explanation?
Since your position is supported by numerous politicians, thinktanks, and media outlets I'd expect you to be able to find some evidence to support it.

My position is pretty straightforward:

1: the main causes of black crime are culture and genetics.
2: Socioeconomic factors aren't a good explanation. The crime rate among blacks as a whole is much higher than among poor whites (or poor Hispanics).
3: Welfare or the "democratic plantation" aren't good explanations. The black crime rate was significantly higher than any other group's before the welfare state. The black murder rate was about 10x higher than the white rate in the 1950s.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Educate yourself. He is right.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Not a single category where they come in under 13%

"bUt ThAT's aRReSTs anD WhITe PEopLe dON't gET ArReSTed aS mUcH"

Always an excuse.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Math be hard YO!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.”

In all seriousness it’s cringe as fuck that Boomers can’t let go of the Cold War programming, still thinking Russia is behind every ill America faces.

The cancer that infected Russia is the same cancer that infects us.

You fall for this shit because you still think as a Cold Warrior. Our own domestic commies are an exponentially greater threat to us than any foreign nation.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, math is racist and imperialist, so...
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The issue at hand is that of those murders and violent crimes committed by blacks the vast majority are being done by gang members and affiliates. Gang affiliation is a function of socio-ecomic status, e.g.low income enviornments, endemic welfare, single parent homes, etc, ...drive crime and violence.

This enviornment has been nurtured by policies designed to ensure that blacks, in particular urban blacks, exist as multi-generational welfare recipents and as democrat voters.  Strip out gang and urban low income violence and numbers are analogous to other races. Blacks have a democrat problem.

He is mostly correct.  Change gang to ghetto culture and it is better.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:30:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The thing is, culturally, in the inner cities many blacks think they are 50% of the population. Their whole life is 3 city blocks and that is as far as they have ever gone. All they see around them in other black people. The only white people they really see is white cops.
View Quote
The media overportrayal of minorities doesnt help either.

Many really do think they are 50%.

Many foreigners think this too, because of the media
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Whites lead in rape rape.
View Quote

You said 'rape' twice.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Change the culture”.

Ok, that’s a nice wish but how are you going to actually do it? Anything you do towards that end will be viewed as racist, oppressive and fascistic.

What I’ve learned from observing several decades of attempts to police the third world and third world populations is they require a totally different style of “policing” than Europeans do. Attempting to hybridize a system to apply to both populations equally ends up with whites being overpoliced and non-whites drastically under policed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#42]
very misleading.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly. 3-4% of the population (black males 15-25) commit AT LEAST 70% of the homicides in the USA. (I'd argue that it's closer to 90%) If red-headed white men were committing 70% of the killings, they would all be in internment camps.

Can some of us now understand why some cops are skittish around the B/M...
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Has DeBlowsio had the two white victims arrested yet?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#46]
love it
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#47]
The stats around murders are wildly understated. The vast majority of gang related homicides in Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis go unsolved. No collar, no stat.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

BS. Other groups with equal poverty have far lower crime (e.g., Asian immigrants). Blacks have a black culture problem.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

“Change the culture”.
Ok, that’s a nice wish but how are you going to actually do it? Anything you do towards that end will be viewed as racist, oppressive and fascistic.
What I’ve learned from observing several decades of attempts to police the third world and third world populations is they require a totally different style of “policing” than Europeans do. Attempting to hybridize a system to apply to both populations equally ends up with whites being overpoliced and non-whites drastically under policed.
View Quote

It also assumes that the culture can be changed. Cultural progress will always be limited by the population that make up the culture.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In every category except DUI the Black American bats well above the population percentage. That is a statistic they can be proud of, or maybe not.
View Quote
Hard to get a DUI on a bicycle
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top