BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 9:07:05 PM EDT
We'll bring you the answers
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Verdict:

Tasty, but not worth the $5.09.  I know of better burgers by a local burger joint for $4.50.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one and don't remember it being that expensive.  Was that for the whole value meal?  I had mine without the swiss cause I hate cheese but it was a pretty decent burger.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had one and don't remember it being that expensive.  Was that for the whole value meal?  I had mine without the swiss cause I hate cheese but it was a pretty decent burger.

It was the burger-only price, but:

1.  I live in AK and fast food menus are slightly higher here

2. I paid with a 2-fer-1 coupon, so I actually only paid $2.50 per burger

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Dairy Queen's shroom and swiss is 10 times better!!!

Plus, you can get an ice cream after (Just what you need in Alaska huh?)

And cheaper
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
it's ok, not worth the drive though
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Decent.

Though there was a mushroom swiss burger at BK for many years everywhere except the US.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Plus, you can get an ice cream after (Just what you need in Alaska huh?)

No Dairy Queens here anymore.  And AK is the US's largest comsumer of ice cream in America per capita.  It is HELL convincing ice cream francisers like Baskin and Robbins and Cold Stone to open franchises here, but they do great business once they do.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:54:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
BK Shroom and Swiss burger: Any good?

isn't that the sacrament of the antichrist?

can't be any worse than the "eat the anus" burger...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:53:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Great burger, but program your Cardiologist's number on speed-dial before ordering one. Something this good simply can't be good for you.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:58:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I had one a while back and the burger was rather dry. But otherwise okay.

There's a small chain in Nebr. called Runza Restaurant that make a killer Swiss-Mushroom Burger. Fresh ground each day and cooked more to a medium rather than well done. Good and juicy. MMMMmmmmmmmmmm  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:01:06 AM EDT
[#11]
actually the ones made at the BK here are great..but I have to always be looking over the back or the king will get me and man is he creepy...havnt slept in days cause of him LOL
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't think that it is as good as the original Hardee's Mushroom & Swiss 2500 calorie masterpiece.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top