Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:04:47 AM EDT
Ok here is my new problem... Just last night I tried to log on to a sever. When I clicked the server the box came up and said "joining server" as usual but then it went away returning to normal and nothing happened. I tried reconnecting several times on many different severs but the same thing happened. Single player does work however. I did everything, restarted the game, disconnected and connected my internet connection (sbc dsl) and restarted my computer. I really want a resolution soon because fter this I am going to pick up a gig of RAM at Frys. Thanks for any help.

eta: before this problem occured I set up a new joystick and messed with some things on the control options, if this matters.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:20:34 PM EDT
Had a buddy of mine in the community I'm a part of (shameless plug www.gamingshark.com) and his computer kept doing the same thing.

He finally reinstalled and it fixed the problem.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:39:49 PM EDT
Reset all your video graphic options to Default, Low or Off. Click apply and see if it still does that.

I was just fooling around with my video settings, to see what I could get away with and to see the higher settings. Eventually I hit the ceiling of what my graphic card can handle and started to bring a few settings back down or back to deault.
Top Top