Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:04:47 AM EDT
Ok here is my new problem... Just last night I tried to log on to a sever. When I clicked the server the box came up and said "joining server" as usual but then it went away returning to normal and nothing happened. I tried reconnecting several times on many different severs but the same thing happened. Single player does work however. I did everything, restarted the game, disconnected and connected my internet connection (sbc dsl) and restarted my computer. I really want a resolution soon because fter this I am going to pick up a gig of RAM at Frys. Thanks for any help.

eta: before this problem occured I set up a new joystick and messed with some things on the control options, if this matters.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a buddy of mine in the community I'm a part of (shameless plug www.gamingshark.com) and his computer kept doing the same thing.

He finally reinstalled and it fixed the problem.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Reset all your video graphic options to Default, Low or Off. Click apply and see if it still does that.

I was just fooling around with my video settings, to see what I could get away with and to see the higher settings. Eventually I hit the ceiling of what my graphic card can handle and started to bring a few settings back down or back to deault.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top