Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 9:43:16 AM EDT
Trying to order parts for a build and after adding the Gunfighter Charging Handle to my cart I try and add a BCM BCG and get this message:

"Order volumes are currently 10 times normal volumes. As such, we will not be able to manually combine multiple orders for savings on shipping charges. We will also not be able to manually put in order add ons after orders have been submitted. Please carefully review your order before you submit. Thank you for your understanding."

Is it just me or would it not make things faster if you shipped all of a customer's order in one shipment rather than packaging every single thing up individually, seems that if their order volumes are 10 times what they normally are, deciding that they're going to ship everything one item at a time just adds to the problem... Not a rant, just don't want to pay shipping on five items instead of one, guess I'll take my business elsewhere.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
thats interesting.

From the message, it doesn't sound to me like you should have any problem having multiple items in 1 order.  Sounds more like they aren't going to combine orders made on different days or add items to orders already sent.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:56:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
thats interesting.

From the message, it doesn't sound to me like you should have any problem having multiple items in 1 order.  Sounds more like they aren't going to combine orders made on different days or add items to orders already sent.

That's how I read it as well.  It's to cut back on people doing several separate orders, and then calling to get them combined.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#4]

This.

Shooter, you seem to be having a problem with comprehention.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This.

well now that I go back and try, you have to click through about 2 more screens to get to the cart where it shows it's added....   Aight fellas, it's a Friday, take it easy on the retard!!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's how I read it as well.  It's to cut back on people doing several separate orders, and then calling to get them combined.

God I don't know how these dealers put up with such fucking imbecile customers.

I couldn NEVER imagine bugging a dealer to try and pull this shit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Trying to order parts for a build and after adding the Gunfighter Charging Handle to my cart I try and add a BCM BCG and get this message:

"Order volumes are currently 10 times normal volumes. As such, we will not be able to manually combine multiple orders for savings on shipping charges. We will also not be able to manually put in order add ons after orders have been submitted. Please carefully review your order before you submit. Thank you for your understanding."

Is it just me or would it not make things faster if you shipped all of a customer's order in one shipment rather than packaging every single thing up individually, seems that if their order volumes are 10 times what they normally are, deciding that they're going to ship everything one item at a time just adds to the problem... Not a rant, just don't want to pay shipping on five items instead of one, guess I'll take my business elsewhere.

derp derp derpy derp
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:01:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

well now that I go back and try, you have to click through about 2 more screens to get to the cart where it shows it's added....   Aight fellas, it's a Friday, take it easy on the retard!!  

Sorry dude, but you earned it. You knee-jerk slammed a solid retailer because you didn't comprehend what they wrote...
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's how I read it as well. It's to cut back on people doing several separate orders, and then calling to get them combined.

God I don't know how these dealers put up with such fucking imbecile customers.

I couldn NEVER imagine bugging a dealer to try and pull this shit.

say what you want, the site's being screwy...   after you have one item in the cart, try adding another item and you get the message about not combining shipements, etc and the cart still only shows the first item you ordered, you click on the "shop for more items" button and it shows you a bunch of products, if you click the same product, it now shows 2 of them in your basket when it never even showed one being in there, then if you change the quantity from 2 to 1 and reload the page it completely deletes that item from your shopping cart....   try it yourself!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top