Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 4:03:54 AM EDT

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:15:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Bobble heads every one of them.
Probably made out of lead infused plastic too.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:18:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I always thought Rage Against the Machine should have raged less against the machine, and raged more against being terrible.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:20:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I always thought Rage Against the Machine should have raged less against the machine, and raged more against being terrible.

Rage is one of the most innovative bands in a long time.  It's a shame they are commies.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rage is one of the most innovative bands in a long time.  It's a shame they are commies.  

To each his own, I guess.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:37:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I love RATM. Started listening to them in 95 when I was 11 but didn't know the meaning to the political side of it then. Now I listen to them occasionally and I prefer to think their revolutionaries over communit but I can see why u think that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:43:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Rage is great.

I care about a band's politics around as much as I care about a politician's musical ability.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:45:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Go watch some more my little pony...

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:47:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I would, but you're crashing the MLP YouTube pages, you bandwidth hog you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:49:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't watch little girls shows, unlike you who sings it's praises

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:52:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't watch little girls shows, unlike you who sings it's praises  

Honestly though, I think you have me confused for someone else. I'm not one of those guys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:52:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I like their music but were they ever called out on say an interview about theim being hypocrites? They sung about the rich and corporations opressing the poor while they made millions working for Sony.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top