Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2002 10:17:12 PM EDT
http://www.kaganmd.bizland.com/bio.htm

Sorry, had to share this. Left-wing MD Delegate's site lists her "Professional Highlights", including "lobbying" for the HCI parody site (www.handguncontrolinc.org). We're getting a bunch of traffic off it, wonder how her constituents like it. The funny thing is that she must have glanced at it and agreed that it accurately reflects HCI's agenda..If it gets much better than this, I'm not sure how...
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.kaganmd.bizland.com/bio.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://www.kaganmd.bizland.com/bio.htm

Sorry, had to share this. Left-wing MD Delegate's site lists her "Professional Highlights", including "lobbying" for the HCI parody site (www.handguncontrolinc.org). We're getting a bunch of traffic off it, wonder how her constituents like it. The funny thing is that she must have glanced at it and agreed that it accurately reflects HCI's agenda..If it gets much better than this, I'm not sure how...
View Quote

I love ya man!!-

(link's not highlighted in blue anymore though)
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I love ya man!!-

(link's not highlighted in blue anymore though)
View Quote

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL...hmm, perhaps we have an insider that is maintaining her site.[}:)]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Good info.  I learned she's Jewish and got crabs.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#6]
And TAADAA the Dumbest Comment (Once Again) goes to SubShit
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]

During budget hearings, Delegate Kagan uncovered an astonishing delay in the required seven-day background checks for prospective handgun buyers.  Her persistence ensured its elimination.  
View Quote

WTF-am I reading that correctly??
(the link still doesn't show in blue for me, I just want to make sure everyone else can find it [:)]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
The link works for me.

That's CLASSIC.  I hope they never figure it out.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#9]
[b]Here is her Email if you feel like acting like your a Md voter and tell her why you arent voting for her;
[email][email protected][/email]

Doesnt he look like a winner?[/b]
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~spitzerd/lastgreatus [/img]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL

I just noticed his pinko Wash. Post T-shirt on!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top